Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 24th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Problems with Valhalla

How big is the Bolt of the Witherwood? I mean, why do you carry around anything but auto-kill bullets if their small enough to carry?

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old July 24th, 2010, 02:21 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

That's it; we need a squad of Diplomats:

Human
Unique Squad
Diplomats
Medium 4

Move:4
Range:1
Attack:1
Defense:2

Negotiation 12
At the end of each round that at least one of your Diplomats is adjacent to at least one of your opponent's Diplomats, roll the 20D. If you roll a 12 or higher, immediately end the game and tally up the points in each army. The player with the most points left wins.

Retaliation
Whenever a Diplomat you control is destroyed, you may immediately take a turn with any army card you control.
Old July 24th, 2010, 02:29 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

I would love to know what happened to Vydar the day he summoned Dund and the G Nators. Usually Vydar is by far the best judge of talent based upon who he has drafted (Q9, Q10, Braxas, Krav, Glads/Blasts, etc). Obviously something went drastically wrong the day he summoned Dund and the G Nators. I suspect a few possible explanations:

-Vydar had a medical reaction on that day and was not thinknig clearly

-Other generals sabatoged his real picks that day, leaving him instead with those 2

-He was busy that day and let his Wife summon for him
Old July 24th, 2010, 02:45 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
I would love to know what happened to Vydar the day he summoned Dund and the G Nators. Usually Vydar is by far the best judge of talent based upon who he has drafted (Q9, Q10, Braxas, Krav, Glads/Blasts, etc). Obviously something went drastically wrong the day he summoned Dund and the G Nators. I suspect a few possible explanations:

-Vydar had a medical reaction on that day and was not thinknig clearly

-Other generals sabatoged his real picks that day, leaving him instead with those 2

-He was busy that day and let his Wife summon for him
I think he was on vacation, and his minions really screwed things up.
Old July 24th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The generals really need to call a temporary cease fire and address some serious issues facing their world. The glaciers are gone. The tundra has almost completely disappeared. It has however revealed vast dungeons with curious shaped stalagmites that some non-experts say resemble small pieces of glaciers.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old July 24th, 2010, 05:58 PM

Commander GD Woo who?

I think Jandar has some issues identifying rank. Why is Drake, who was a mere sargent on Earth, a general of Valhalla? And who sends their general into the Ticilla Jungle alone anyway?

And have you noticed that there are only 6 species of trees on Valhalla? Strange evolution if you ask me.
Old July 24th, 2010, 06:04 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander GD View Post
I think Jandar has some issues identifying rank. Why is Drake, who was a mere sargent on Earth, a general of Valhalla? And who sends their general into the Ticilla Jungle alone anyway?
I agree. If you want to investigate the Underdark, why wouldn't you send an army, or at least more than just four heroes.
Also, why weren't Vydar or Ullar supplying any heroes to help?

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4
Old July 25th, 2010, 09:30 AM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander GD View Post
I agree. If you want to investigate the Underdark, why wouldn't you send an army, or at least more than just four heroes.
Also, why weren't Vydar or Ullar supplying any heroes to help?
Reasons to not send your whole army into the underdark...
1. It is an underground cave, and the generals need to defend their territory above ground because the war is still going on. It would suck if Jandar's army comes back from the underground only to find Utgar sitting in Jandar's throne, "Ha ha ha, all your base are belong to us!"
2. smaller parties can travel faster, make less noise, not as easilly detected, and don't need as much supplies as a big army.
3. Why didn't Vydar or Ullar help? Because they got stiffed for DnD heros in the masterset.
Old July 25th, 2010, 10:18 AM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

What's up with Alpha Prime? It's got some blue/white 'Crons, some red/black Death-ers, and some grey Majors. The Majors are obviously far superior, but each general conveniently summons only the robots that match his/her own color scheme!

Last edited by Shockma Ranyk; July 25th, 2010 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Put the hyphen in Death-ers. Just makes more sense that way.
Old July 25th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there a return function for the generals? If so why haven't they sent back Dund, Taro, or the Deathwalkers.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old July 25th, 2010, 03:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Is there a return function for the generals? If so why haven't they sent back Dund, Taro, or the Deathwalkers.
They lost the receipt.

Anybody knows what happens to the bodies of killed figures? When figures die, they just magically vanish or something?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 25th, 2010, 03:48 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
They lost the receipt.

Anybody knows what happens to the bodies of killed figures? When figures die, they just magically vanish or something?
They die, and then come back for the next battle.

It's like the real Valhalla.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion