Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 28th, 2018, 04:39 PM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Colossus

Heh. I should’ve known you guys had a thread explaining it with a faq and everything. This sounds cool. I have some questions though, gonna head over there and ask. Thanks!
Old June 7th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

@japes , did you update the mini card here? They no longer match.
Old November 10th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't want to theme break this character, but I'm genuinely curious if this strategy follows the rules, regardless of whether or not it would be a good play.

Cyclops II, Emma, Angel, Colossus, Old Lace.
Cyke takes his turn.
Angel Swift Carries Old Lace 6 spaces, and Old Lace Swift Carries Colossus to adjacency.
Instead of attacking, and thanks to Emma granting clear sight,
Colossus Fastballs Old Lace over the tree, and Old Lace Swift Carries Colossus adjacent, but not adjacent to any of the Opponent's figures.

And if this is a legal play, which would occur first, rolling for Fastball damage or placing Colossus adjacent to Old Lace?
I would think the die roll due to the word "immediately."

Fastball is a goofy move in the comics, I could see Colossus tying a rope to Old Lace, throwing him and holding on.
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library