Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 21st, 2010, 11:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Green Lantern Hal Jordan - Design Phase

We didn't really record the results or do any formal write ups - they were casual playtests to see how he played. Suffice to say, he felt like 340-380 consistently in my tests with him against Superman, Hulk, Venom + Batman, and so on.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2010, 11:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Did you do any playtests against foes with multiple attacks? I'm wondering if a squad of stingers (for example) would drain GL's batteries too quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 21st, 2010, 11:42 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Did you do any playtests against foes with multiple attacks? I'm wondering if a squad of stingers (for example) would drain GL's batteries too quickly.
We playtested against Iron Man and a Flash prototype. No squad tests yet. In most cases he really has to take wounds before he'll waste a Green Marker.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2010, 11:59 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

My friend and I have read this and we both agree that it is an elegant and very fitting build for Hal Jordan. Great job!

Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:09 AM

Thanks! I consulted Griff and GreyOwl a bunch when designing this, so it's already very much a product of collaboration.

Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:25 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Thanks! I consulted Griff and GreyOwl a bunch when designing this, so it's already very much a product of collaboration.
Plus it was bounced off of Hahma and Spidey as well.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:26 AM

Oh, and also, the whole marker concept evolved from Necroblade's NM24 Green Lantern.

Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:35 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Green Lantern Hal Jordan - Design Phase

So in all your previous playtesting who beat him and was it regularly? What was his win/loss ratio?

Edit: I also should probably say that I'm liking what I see here...

Last edited by whitestuff; March 22nd, 2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Forgot to say nice things...
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:43 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
So in all your previous playtesting who beat him and was it regularly? What was his win/loss ratio?

He pretty much beats the crap out of Silver Surfer. He goes toe to toe with Hulk. And Superman wins mostly, but by a hair. Like I said earlier, with just some preliminary playtesting, I feel that he should cost 350-360.

Oh, glad you like him. This unit is easily my most favorite C3G unit so far, even though he isn't official yet, he is so much fun to play. Spidey's Flash, which I have also playtested a bunch, is looking pretty darn sweet too.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:01 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like it. I was a bit worried when I first started reading & saw the use of markers, but then I saw there wasn't any recharging (unlike my own) & I love the idea. I really didn't want us to put a card out that was messed with the use of markers (like my own). Well done.

Cheers
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:02 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Flying move of 9 plus range 5 gives a threat range of 14, plus he's getting height most of the time.

Defense of 8 (on height) means he will likely be rolling his defense dice and conserving his markers.

The trick is that you have to decide how many skulls is too many to try and defend against, since you have to choose to use the marker before rolling defense dice.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:15 AM

I think you guys are gonna be in for a real treat with this one. I mean trying to decide whether or not to use the shield or heroically roll defense is very Hal like. Then rushing into battle all alone and trying to hit your frenzy rolls even when you are wounded and low on power battery, very Hal like.

This card plays so much like a heroic brave Hal it is ridiculous. When you play this custom, you are really gonna get into the driver seat of that power ring, and know what it is like for Hal Jordan.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library