Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:26 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 72: Start Your Engines!

Fun! I'm glad vehicles are getting revisited. I have so many that need cards!

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:27 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

But not the Spider-Mobile? No respect.

The revamped vehicle rules were a pretty huge effort, so hopefully folks dig what we did there!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:27 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sweet collection! Good thing we hit the most important one first, Spider-Mobile!

EDIT: 'd He didn't need to post Spider-Mobile cause he only posted ones that needed cards Ronin.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:37 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's true, I was just posting ones that need cards.

Sadly, it is also true I don't have the Spider-Mobile...yet.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:39 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It's a fun little one. The mini wasn't expensive when I picked it up either. Could always stick around, test a little more and design some of those yourself for us
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:49 AM

Anything is possible!

I've actually been thinking about doing some testing again (it's been a long time!) but time and space are both kind of tight for me at the moment. Hard to get a map set up right now.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 01:50 AM
Tickle Pickle

We've love to have you. Things are booming around here. We have an active Discord and a lot of us play on Tabletop Simulator if space is a concern.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 02:51 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is a nice collection!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 05:52 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

I'm excited by all the possibilities this opens up (can't wait for the Thanos copter!)

Another awesome release, thank you for you hard work.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:40 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
We've love to have you. Things are booming around here. We have an active Discord and a lot of us play on Tabletop Simulator if space is a concern.
@reverie , even if you can't get/don't like to work with TTS, the HS online app is a great resource for testing. I have TTS, and it's the app's what I use to test!
Great to see vehicle stuff revamped! This opens up so many avenues for game expansion.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
Anything is possible!

I've actually been thinking about doing some testing again (it's been a long time!) but time and space are both kind of tight for me at the moment. Hard to get a map set up right now.
Sweet collection! I've got the first Batmobile on the right and everything in the last three pictures, but nothing else. Would love to know where you got some of those - especially the other Batmobiles in the first and second picture and the Two-Face and Joker cars!

Would love to see you/interested parties start posting thoughts on vehicle designs! We've got one Batmobile coming soon, but that's one we could easily do 30 versions of. I would love, love the Batwing and Invisible Jet to get designs.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:07 PM

The other Batmobiles, the Jokermobile, and the Two Face Car are all from Corgi. The Juniors line they have is smaller, but the ones I posted and the others from that line are all a great scale for Heroscape figures.

I’ll grab TTS the next time they have it at half off. Seems like it goes on sale pretty often.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy