Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 2nd, 2022, 11:32 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Re-introduction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Hey everyone! I was so excited to see the GenCon announcement that I knew I had to dig up my old login information and pop back in here. HS was a huge part of my life in middle and high school, but my focus shifted to the customization side of the hobby, and from there to painting non-HS minis, and I left all my HS stuff behind when I went off to college. (Which I guess means I haven't played a game of HeroScape in at least a decade!) Since then, my painting hobby has fallen by the wayside too, but I still love board games and remember HeroScape, and this community, very fondly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Welcome back! Let's argue politics and other sensitive social issues again sometime.

(JK not interested in that anymore.)
Guuuyyys! I missed you!

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 11:41 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hiiiii
Old September 2nd, 2022, 04:24 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
My old avatar is in my profile, I cycled it out since I have so much more gray now
I think I just might know who took the picture and posted it in a 2006 GenCon thread.

Old September 2nd, 2022, 04:47 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Welcome back! Let's argue politics and other sensitive social issues again sometime.

(JK not interested in that anymore.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Guuuyyys! I missed you!
Aww hey, good to see some of the old Hangout crew back!
Old September 2nd, 2022, 04:49 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
My old avatar is in my profile, I cycled it out since I have so much more gray now
I think I just might know who took the picture and posted it in a 2006 GenCon thread.

Cool! Yeah I cropped it and then a while later, malechi added the intermittent triryche symbol. 16 years ago…..wow

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; September 2nd, 2022 at 04:51 PM. Reason: I wear glasses now and grayer by the day
Old September 2nd, 2022, 04:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Such a great pic. Good times.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 05:57 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Talking Re: Re-introduction Thread

I got a text from a buddy about an hour ago about the return of HS. Spent the intervening time in stunned happiness cruising through the forums. I hadn't realized it has been 6 1/2 years since I've been here. Fortunately I sill have all my stuff, and now I have a 7 1/2 year old who's been bugging me to play with him. Go time!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 3rd, 2022, 05:59 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome back. You have one of my all time favorite avatars.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 06:02 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Thanks. I love that you're still rocking the spinny Santa hat. It's a good one.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 3rd, 2022, 06:15 PM

Used to change my avatar a lot but I just really love this one.
Pretty sure mac122 made it for me.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 11:51 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice. I do not remember my first avatar.
This one is so good I had to wear it all year.
Huh. I think I'm on my third one. I remember the last one, but not the first one. I swear, the longer I look at the old @Grishnakh avatar, the more I think it's looking straight at me the moment I look away.
Old September 7th, 2022, 08:19 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I got a text from a buddy about an hour ago about the return of HS. Spent the intervening time in stunned happiness cruising through the forums. I hadn't realized it has been 6 1/2 years since I've been here. Fortunately I sill have all my stuff, and now I have a 7 1/2 year old who's been bugging me to play with him. Go time!
I still have most of my stuff, keyword "most." My older brother took it from my parents house for fear mother would toss it (high liklihood). Unfortunately it got all mixed up with his and my younger brothers and sorting it out has been a PITA.

Got a bunch of orphan squads and MANY more orphan cards.

I still have katsuro and the ashigaru though so we're still in business.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online