Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old December 14th, 2023, 06:02 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
500 Delta Point Hero only Army

I’m going to a 500 Delta point hero only tournament this weekend. I only have classic scape even though C3V and SOV are allowed. Looking for suggestions. Thank you.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old December 14th, 2023, 12:38 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 500 Delta Point Hero only Army

Unique Heroes only, or are common and uncommon heroes allowed?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 14th, 2023, 12:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Commons and uncommons are allowed.

One of the best armies in classic scape for this format will be Fire Elementals and Kurrok.
Old December 14th, 2023, 01:31 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That was going to be my first suggestion. I played in a large tournament using this format and the top 4 armies were all fire storm (raelin, kurrok, fire elementals). There is nothing that I have found that beats it unless the dice get very lucky.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old December 14th, 2023, 05:02 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
That was going to be my first suggestion. I played in a large tournament using this format and the top 4 armies were all fire storm (raelin, kurrok, fire elementals). There is nothing that I have found that beats it unless the dice get very lucky.

Oof. Sounds like it needs a cap of 3x of a single common.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old December 14th, 2023, 06:09 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
An Option

Here's a fun counter to the Kurrok and Fires build that should play decently well into the rest of the field.

Feral Troll x1
Iskra Esenwein
Krug
Marcu Esenwein
Ornak
Shurrak
500 Points, 6 Figures, 9 Hexes
Settings: VC, Delta Points

Better against the FEs but probably worse against non FEs

Isamu
Kee-Mo-Shi
Krug
Marcu Esenwein
Ornak
Shurrak
500 Points, 6 Figures, 8 Hexes
Settings: VC, Delta Points

There's some other options in VC but none of them are that much better in fighting the fire elemental build

~Dysole, informationally

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion