Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 13th, 2018, 12:29 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Copy & Paste Abilities Index: Official, C3V, SoV

This is a list of the Army Card Abilities for all Heroscape figures that are either Official, C3V, or SoV.

I wanted something that was copy and paste ready if I was creating a unit that used or adapted an existing ability. I also wanted a quick reference to see what kind of synergies/corner cases might arise based on pre-existing abilities (this list does not cover synergies/corner cases based on left side box stats).

You will find a comprehensive Alphabetical List as well as categorized lists. I hope you will find this at least somewhat helpful in your custom creation adventures!

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

ALPHABETICAL LIST
Spoiler Alert!

SPECIAL ATTACKS
Kind of self-explanatory
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: Sorry, I know those double lines dividing sections are ugly, but they help me see the divisions when in editing mode. They are for my sanity.

Last edited by Lamaclown; January 10th, 2019 at 06:21 PM. Reason: All Official Common Heroes and Official Uncommon Heroes in "F"
Old December 13th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Copy & Paste Abilities Index: Official, C3V, SoV

This is a tremendous resource for customs creators, LC. Including us. Thank you!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 13th, 2018, 01:33 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Thanks for the encouraging words @Dad_Scaper !

I looked and looked for a list like this. I was kind of surprised no one had made one before.

Although, as I am discovering the amount of work it actually is I am kind of seeing why maybe no one has done it yet. With all there is already, that isn't even all the official unique heroes yet. I haven't gotten to official squads or uncommons yet or any C3V or SoV

It may be a work in progress for a while
Old December 13th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I think this thread is worth “Stickying”

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 13th, 2018, 01:51 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I agree on the sticky. This is a fantastic resource that should save a lot of time for creators in the future. Great idea, Llamaclown!
Old December 13th, 2018, 02:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lamaclown again.
Thanks @Lamaclown . One day soon I was planning on combining the Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet (Download) with the C3V & SoV Spreadsheet, C3G Index, and HoSS Index to one massive Google Sheet, but this list has some newer VC powers that I will definitely use to copy & paste.
Old December 13th, 2018, 02:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I agree, this should have sticky strategically placed all over it. Great resource. Awesome idea LC, and thanks for putting the work in for such a feat.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 13th, 2018, 02:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Thanks for the encouraging words @Dad_Scaper !

I looked and looked for a list like this. I was kind of surprised no one had made one before.

Although, as I am discovering the amount of work it actually is I am kind of seeing why maybe no one has done it yet. With all there is already, that isn't even all the official unique heroes yet. I haven't gotten to official squads or uncommons yet or any C3V or SoV

It may be a work in progress for a while
Just let us know where your at and maybe some of us could help. Then you could copy and paste into your copy and paste files.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 13th, 2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Thanks @Lamaclown . One day soon I was planning on combining the Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet (Download) with the C3V & SoV Spreadsheet, C3G Index, and HoSS Index to one massive Google Sheet, but this list has some newer VC powers that I will definitely use to copy & paste.
Wow! Thank you for putting all those awesome resources together for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Just let us know where your at and maybe some of us could help. Then you could copy and paste into your copy and paste files.
That would be awesome! Thanks for the offer. I am still working through official unique heroes, so if someone wanted to start working on official squaddies that would be a great place to start. I could still take care of all the alphabetizing and categorizing everything to make it streamlined for those helping out. If it was just the text people posted that would go along way in getting this list completed.

It would make me giddy if this turned into a community project (and not just because it s a lot of work )! Community projects rock!
Old December 13th, 2018, 02:28 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Oh look, it’s LamaClown posting something valuable to the community again!

-checks rep cannon-

Nuts.
Old December 13th, 2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Oh look, it’s LamaClown posting something valuable to the community again!

-checks rep cannon-

Nuts.
LOL! That really did make me laugh out loud! Thanks for the sentiments!

I forgot to mention that if you see an ability in a category and wonder why it is there, please ask. While I tried to keep things logical and systematic something may be a better fit in a different category in a way I wasn't thinking of.

I want this to be as user friendly and intuitive as possible so all input is needed! Thanks!
Old December 13th, 2018, 03:31 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
That would be awesome! Thanks for the offer. I am still working through official unique heroes, so if someone wanted to start working on official squaddies that would be a great place to start. I could still take care of all the alphabetizing and categorizing everything to make it streamlined for those helping out. If it was just the text people posted that would go along way in getting this list completed.

It would make me giddy if this turned into a community project (and not just because it s a lot of work )! Community projects rock!
Ask and ye shall receive:
Special Attacks:
Spoiler Alert!

Offense:
Spoiler Alert!

Defense:
Spoiler Alert!
Movement:
Spoiler Alert!

Bonding / Turn Taking:
Spoiler Alert!

Specific Target:
Spoiler Alert!

I skipped abilities that are already included in the list to avoid overpopulating it with duplicates with slightly modified wording or numbers.

One suggestion that I have is to separate Special Attacks into their own category from offensive abilities. The two are distinct enough that I feel like it's justified, and it would make viewing only Special Attacks at a time far easier.

I wasn't sure where Frenzy should be placed, since it fits both Offensive and Turn-Taking abilities, so I figured that Offensive was more general and placed it in Turn-Taking. I'm not sure how clear this would be to others, though.

I'm out of time for now, but I stopped after the Blastatrons in official squads, in case anyone else wants to continue in the meantime.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards