Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Who should join the C3V as the new Public Access Member?
1moreheroscaper 3 5.26%
Faure 5 8.77%
infectedsloth 14 24.56%
Seb from space 12 21.05%
Tiranx 3 5.26%
Toogwik_tuk 5 8.77%
vegietarian18 15 26.32%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:50 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Public Access Voting Poll: December

It's time to bring in new, worthy Scapers to join the C3V's Public Access program. I'm deeply grateful for having so many excellent Scapers making the C3V what it is. Thanks, to all of you reading this, for what you do.

It is hard to choose a slate of nominees, each time, but we've narrowed it down to these 7 excellent Scapers. Please help us choose the best Guest Member for the C3V.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 2nd, 2012, 11:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Access Voting Poll: December

Good luck all! This is a really good set of candidates.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:33 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, good luck to everyone. I feel fortunate to be a part of this. As a small-time old timer, I have done many different things in different corners of community over the years, and I have felt happy and privileged to recently help with C3V public playtesting.
I have lurked and followed the C3V this past year, and I fully support the official acceptance of its units (with members and all the non-members that I talk to and game with).

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:48 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Let's go Seb from Space! We need you on Earth!!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:53 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Lots of good candidates in this "race." I look forward to seeing who is selected.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 6th, 2012, 05:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

What a close race!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 6th, 2012, 05:29 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Wow!

It's Veg leading by a nose coming down the stretch...but Seb and isloth are coming on strong...it could be a photo finish!

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old December 6th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Subtitles scroll on the screen below as the Ninja Warrior announcer speaks in rapid Japanese.

Less than an hour left! Has anyone been holding their votes to the last minute? They are so close!
Old December 6th, 2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Wow!

It's Veg leading by a nose coming down the stretch...but Seb and isloth are coming on strong...it could be a photo finish!
Now isloth has pulled away from seb and he and Veg are neck and neck...this is going to be too close to call!

Old December 6th, 2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Wow!

Now isloth has pulled away from seb and he and Veg are neck and neck...this is going to be too close to call!
And here they come to the line...and its......

vegetarian18!

Congrats veg.

Old December 6th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

vegetarian18!

Congrats veg.
Gratz buddy!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Wow, that was a very close race. I am very shocked that I won. Thank you for the votes everyone! Looking forward to my time with you all in the Sanctum.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs