Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 19th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Tropical Storm Fay

It's slammed through south Florida, and is heading straight toward us in Northeast Florida. How was it down there? They're thinking about closing schools in my county on Friday: the first day of school!
Old August 20th, 2008, 01:15 PM

Lord_Paul is surprisingly tart
Re: Tropical Storm Fay

I know I'd like that, except for the part about a large storm ripping through my town.
Nothing ruins your day off like your house getting blown away by some silly storm.

Making the world better, one post at a time.
Old August 20th, 2008, 02:57 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart

I'm just northwest of orlando and I got only about two hours worth of rain in the past two days it has been here. But I still got two days off of school though.

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old August 20th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just learned today that my school will be closed Friday. Oh darn....
Old August 20th, 2008, 05:59 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I hope it turns to South Coralina. We NEED the rain. We're about 15 inches under!!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General