Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 22nd, 2008, 01:01 PM

cardshark999 Woo who?
The Number 23

The number 23 stars Jim Carrey who finds a book called the number 23 which he falls into an obsetion of some sort where he keeps finding occurrences of the number 23 everywhere in his life. He then embarks on a mission to find the author of this book "Topsy Krets." Well I wouldn't want to spoil a good ending so go and get the movie now and watch it. In the meantime feel free to share about any repeated occurences of 23 or any other number in your lives or heroscape games. I'll start with something a little interesting this is my 23 post .

Old December 23rd, 2008, 07:00 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Number 23

13. This numeber is everywhere I turn. I was born in the 13th state "RI" My birth date totals 13 its in my SS number, my son was born at 5:13 am on the 13th of Feb, I have 3 kids all from the same dad, me 1 that makes 13. That the normal stuff, I did the number game awhile ago with a friend we found our numbers, from your number one can see a road map. I thought it was dumb at first now I try my best to read the signs as best as I can, in the end it is all "Should I go right or left" some go and never come back and others see another day.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old December 23rd, 2008, 09:00 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Too funny, this is the next movie (23) coming it the mail from Netflix for me. Creepy...

-insert signature here-
Old December 23rd, 2008, 02:44 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You should've posted this thread today, its the 23rd.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 07:03 PM

cardshark999 Woo who?

Awwww man, you're so right that would have been pretty cool.

Old December 25th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The movie was creepy but dull as it was much to obvious to figure out what was actually happening. If you plan to argue that last statement keep in mind that the author of the book in the movie was "Topsy Krets", give me a break ...

As for recurring numbers mine is always the number 1008. From every time I look at a clock near 10 AM or PM it is 10:08, or every employee number I have ever had except one has had some form of 1008 in it. That employer did not have employee numbers, but there I was hired on October Eighth ... Freakiness.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old December 25th, 2008, 04:43 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

btw look the real 23 movie from germany that movie is based on history. and it is verry good with real conspiray.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0126765/

the same theme but totaly different.

here some stuff from this film
Quote:
Or: the founding of Germany on 23.05.1949 (1 + 9 + 4 + 9). Germany is this tangible proof that so firmly in the hands of the Illuminati.very 5 years they choose at 23.05. its new president. From Germany aims to world domination in Europe should be taken (in the U.S. is of course the world of Washington, DC from) And the reunification of Germany - GDR was on 03.10.1990 - what will probably be for a sum? Said than done. Berlin is now the new Head of the Illuminati headquarters in Europe (what a stroke of luck - Bayern would be really embarrassing to have been). Is strategically important of course still the main occupation of positions of power with Geheimbündlern. These include times apart from our President Rau also our Lord Chancellor Gerhard (it should be: both have <23 in Abo) and ... <23 himself. The latter group is of particular strategic importance, since they are responsible for the infiltration of the people with the ideas secret is responsible. This is the people become an important supporter of Confederation. Still, however, is to mention that the ideas are secret, as they seem and everyone could be presented. Obviously it is only the obvious name of our magazine - the small characters only serves the small camouflage! So those who <23 even longer to read, are based on their knowledge to the idea of the Illuminati one day to a right invoke Geheimbündler. Then they too chancellor, president, chief editor, ticket inspector, mother, Santa Claus or ... what you want.

Old December 26th, 2008, 01:36 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I enjoyed The Number 23 as evidently I am stupid as I can never figure the "obvious" movies out. My wife always does. I feel bad for those that are too smart to get fooled by these movies because I enjoy it.

My recurring number is 37. It's everywhere and in tons of movies (Office Space, Clerks, etc). It's also a beautiful prime number.

My Recent Plays:
Old December 26th, 2008, 05:57 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
I enjoyed The Number 23 as evidently I am stupid as I can never figure the "obvious" movies out. My wife always does. I feel bad for those that are too smart to get fooled by these movies because I enjoy it.

My recurring number is 37. It's everywhere and in tons of movies (Office Space, Clerks, etc). It's also a beautiful prime number.
I'm in the same boat, though I don't know if it's because I lack the 'obvious' skill, or if I'm just able to shut the outside world out for a couple hours at at time.

Recurring number for me ever since 9/11 is 911. Though I think that may be because it has so much meaning now as opposed to it being something that comes up a lot for me.

EDIT: Just finished watching this movie about an hour ago. Not bad, didn't see the ending coming, though I also didn't look for it either if that makes any sense.

The street number of my house is 32!

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; December 27th, 2008 at 01:13 AM.
Old December 27th, 2008, 04:34 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:

I'm in the same boat, though I don't know if it's because I lack the 'obvious' skill, or if I'm just able to shut the outside world out for a couple hours at at time.

Recurring number for me ever since 9/11 is 911. Though I think that may be because it has so much meaning now as opposed to it being something that comes up a lot for me.

EDIT: Just finished watching this movie about an hour ago. Not bad, didn't see the ending coming, though I also didn't look for it either if that makes any sense.

Me too. Alot of the times when I look at the clock it is 9:11 PM.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old December 27th, 2008, 05:01 AM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker

i keep rolling a 23 on the D20 in heroscape

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Old December 27th, 2008, 12:15 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:

Me too. Alot of the times when I look at the clock it is 9:11 PM.
A surefire way to fix it is to get an analog clock. By the time it takes you to read the time, it will be 9:12.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies