Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:21 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Site Slowness resolved (unfortunately)

Sorry X.

--> Xotli

Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
X's title should be "Is Super Smurfy".
Hey, now ... I'm the original "X." You gots to find an alternate nickname for that whipper-snapper.
The original "X"? You're the original EVERYTHING. Original user, original admin, original site supporter...

I could go on, but I have a feeling I'd be here a while.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:00 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
Xor. That work?
Afraid, not, Xor is already taken.

How about 'lof'? --okay, not one of my better ideas, but still.

@Jim
Okay, thanks. I had posted a pic, and it was there earlier, but now it's gone.

Last edited by Jim; April 4th, 2013 at 10:38 AM. Reason: If the pic is that one of me throwing you, I still see it...
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:27 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The solution is simple. Xotli just has to become Zotli.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:52 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:40 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

As a late comer to this party, I have to know, is Bats banned or not? This whole thing has been very confusing for somebody who has only had time to read the first and last 3 pages of this thread

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:46 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

He's fine BB.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:56 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You gotta read the whole thing! It's awesome!
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
According to WHOIS, the site is really hosted by GoDaddy.com who share bandwidth with all their sites, so unless all of their 1000s of sites go down at once, all these slowness and downtime MUST be caused by the admins. The really sad question is, was BATS really causing all the errors recently (over a month or so) just to lead up today. Even if it is an elaborate April Fools joke, him downing the site just to make the April Fools joke more believable is truly crossing the line. They did something similar a couple of years ago April Fools where they planned it for months, so I would not put it past them again, but BATs (and possibly other admins involved) deserve to be permanently banned for such a thing this year, and the admins replaced. As a last resort, we can file a report with godaddy.com or domainsbyproxy.com (the website server and regsitar) and get the URL taken away and given to others to buy. That way we can take over this site and choose admins who will not do this atrocity again.
SO my question, was any of the site slowness or downtime caused by the admins to give this prank more cred, or was it just coincidence that you guys then used in the OP as explanation for why BATS was banned? I can guess that PlaidHat's announcement of Bioshock: Infinate really did affect your guys bandwidth. I thought maybe GoDaddy puts a bandwidth cap on the account owner (so my comment above was a smart ruse to feed into the fools), but I wasn't sure and I also was afraid that some slowness was deliberate (or was my comment above proof that I was fooled too?)
Basically I wasn't sure how much you guys went to fool us, so I fed into it either way.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

After reading their thread discussing the prank, it doesn 't seem like the admins did the site slowdowns. They were occuring, but as part of the joke, they decided to blame it on Bats.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
As a late comer to this party, I have to know, is Bats banned or not? This whole thing has been very confusing for somebody who has only had time to read the first and last 3 pages of this thread
Yes.

Quote:
Quote:
According to WHOIS, the site is really hosted by GoDaddy.com who share bandwidth with all their sites, so unless all of their 1000s of sites go down at once, all these slowness and downtime MUST be caused by the admins. The really sad question is, was BATS really causing all the errors recently (over a month or so) just to lead up today. Even if it is an elaborate April Fools joke, him downing the site just to make the April Fools joke more believable is truly crossing the line. They did something similar a couple of years ago April Fools where they planned it for months, so I would not put it past them again, but BATs (and possibly other admins involved) deserve to be permanently banned for such a thing this year, and the admins replaced. As a last resort, we can file a report with godaddy.com or domainsbyproxy.com (the website server and regsitar) and get the URL taken away and given to others to buy. That way we can take over this site and choose admins who will not do this atrocity again.
SO my question, was any of the site slowness or downtime caused by the admins to give this prank more cred, or was it just coincidence that you guys then used in the OP as explanation for why BATS was banned? I can guess that PlaidHat's announcement of Bioshock: Infinate really did affect your guys bandwidth. I thought maybe GoDaddy puts a bandwidth cap on the account owner (so my comment above was a smart ruse to feed into the fools), but I wasn't sure and I also was afraid that some slowness was deliberate (or was my comment above proof that I was fooled too?)
Basically I wasn't sure how much you guys went to fool us, so I fed into it either way.
Still looking for the hidden messages in these posts ....

Heroscapers was purposefully taken offline that one night to help Colby have enough bandwidth for an update (I believe it was the Bioshock announcement). At least, this is my impression. No relation to this prank but, yeah, we did take advantage of the coincidence for our little fiction.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:17 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And to add to Bats' explanation, we have never intentionally slowed the site down.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General