Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 29th, 2009, 09:53 PM

Cryoprime is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Custom Halo Heroes/Squads

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, but not new to Heroscape, my brother and I have been playing with our friends since they first came out, we've started working on some Halo cars, that we'll use with some of the Todd McFarlane Halo Wars miniatures guys, I know they're a little larger thatn average Heroscape guys, but I think we're going to play the Halo guys separate from normal games. I'd love people's opinions on how the cards look and if the characters are overpowered or not, we'd really like to balance the game so it's fun and certain characters won't just dominate everyone, so here are a few one's we've gotten done, and I'll post more as we make them.

**EDIT** I've made a lot of changes and more figures, we've been playtesting them and making changes, let me know what you think!

feedback is very much appreciated.

Last edited by Cryoprime; November 8th, 2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:38 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom Halo Heroes/Squads

These are really cool looking! Good job, welcome to the site!

The figures are very good, and there's only one thing I would suggest. I'd put Spartan-EVA a bit higher, point-wise--having ranged attacks regularly plus a special attack of 7 and defense of 6 is really good. I'd say closer to 170 or 180, but that's just me.

I reall like Ripa and the Blue Team, excellent job on these! +Rep for you!

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old October 29th, 2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury View Post
These are really cool looking! Good job, welcome to the site!

The figures are very good, and there's only one thing I would suggest. I'd put Spartan-EVA a bit higher, point-wise--having ranged attacks regularly plus a special attack of 7 and defense of 6 is really good. I'd say closer to 170 or 180, but that's just me.

I reall like Ripa and the Blue Team, excellent job on these! +Rep for you!
Thanks, I will definitely make the Eva a little more expensive point wise. thanks again for the feedback, I'm working on a Flamethrower Unit from Halo Wars, I'll post him once he's done too.

I should be drawing.

Last edited by Cryoprime; October 29th, 2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old November 7th, 2009, 11:20 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I made a custom Master Chief and an Arbiter with the idea of using them with my marvel customs, so if you think they are overpowered, they kinda were designed that way. But here are their stats.

Master Chief

Life 7
Move 5
Range 4
Attack 4
Defense 6

Bubble shield
When rolling defense against a ranged attack, one shield will block all damage

Master Sniper
One hit Kill Head Shot
Range 10
Must roll a 1 on the D20, if a 17 or higher is rolled, MC loses one
defense die for the round.

Melee Beat-Down
Range 1 Attack 6
After initial attack, roll D20
if 17 or higher is rolled, MC may attack a second time

Death from the Grave
If Killed, MC will throw a last second, instant kill grenade, bringing his aggressor to the grave with him. MC must roll an 18 to 20 on the D20.

Arbiter

Life 6
Move 5
Range 2
Attack 6
Defense 4

Inspirational Bond
All adjacent allies receive one additional attack die. Arbiter receives an additional defense die if an adjacent ally is present.

Ancient Cloak
D20: 13 to 20
May only roll once per round, if successful, cloak will remain on during entire round. All enemies roll one less attack and defense die against Arbiter

Will of the Prophets
Once per game, Arbiter may roll the D20 to sacrifice for the cause. If 16-20 is rolled all wound markers are removed from all active allies and given to Arbiter.

They are supposed to be opposites of each other, MC takes life, Arbiter gives life. Master Chiefs numbers on rolls are 1 and 17 because he is Spartan 117.

I would post my cards, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Any Help?
Old November 8th, 2009, 08:28 PM

yeah, if you upload you pictures, into something like Imageshack.us for example, then use the "direct link" and put "[IMG]" before, then "[/IMG]" after (without the quotation marks) then it should show up just like I've got 'em.

I should be drawing.
Old November 8th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

One little nit-pick. There are a couple common cards with more than 1 life. Commons really need to be 1 life units. There is no real way to track wounds per figure. To keep them more or less the same you really should give them some sort of special ability, lower their points, or something. Maybe a special like stealth armor, tough, or shields of valor.
Old November 8th, 2009, 10:54 PM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker

They look pretty cool to me. Welcome to the site.
Old November 8th, 2009, 11:01 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
One little nit-pick. There are a couple common cards with more than 1 life. Commons really need to be 1 life units. There is no real way to track wounds per figure. To keep them more or less the same you really should give them some sort of special ability, lower their points, or something. Maybe a special like stealth armor, tough, or shields of valor.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Good job though. I'm not a Halo fan, but these look pretty good.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old November 11th, 2009, 04:19 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...4&id=178002228

Okay, So I got it linked, but am still working on the posting part of it.
Old November 11th, 2009, 04:31 AM

Not working

Last edited by redstang; November 11th, 2009 at 04:41 AM.
Old November 11th, 2009, 09:49 PM

Oh, good point with the 'Lites and the 2 life... I'll have to think about it, when we played we just kept track.

I should be drawing.
Old November 16th, 2011, 02:07 PM

easton44 Woo who?

i was thinking about doing this with those Halo Clix things. but these look awesome. it just makes me wont to do it more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards