Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old February 7th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
tcglkn's Custom Units

Here is my first custom figure:

I used the Rock Archon Rumbler figure from DnD Legendary Evils.

Here is my custom I made for the May Speed Custom Contest:

Last edited by tcglkn; November 4th, 2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!
Re: First Custom figure

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Here is my first custom figure:

I used the Rock Archon Rumbler figure from DnD Legendary Evils. Tell me what you think of the stats.
Maybe 110?

Edit : I'm jealous since my computer wont do that kind of thing,

Last edited by yamissflash; February 7th, 2010 at 04:17 PM. Reason: edit
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:26 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

The Earthquake power, should be Earthquake Special Attack and should probably only have an attack of 3. Otherwise, you would use Earthquake every time. he wouldn't even need the normal attack.

Move 7 is pretty high for a rock. The earth archon in the game has a move of 5. D&D's average move is 6, while Heroscape's is 5. I would say put him at 4 movement if your goal is to recreate the earth archon rumbler.
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Blood View Post
The Earthquake power, should be Earthquake Special Attack and should probably only have an attack of 3. Otherwise, you would use Earthquake every time. he wouldn't even need the normal attack.

Move 7 is pretty high for a rock. The earth archon in the game has a move of 5. D&D's average move is 6, while Heroscape's is 5. I would say put him at 4 movement if your goal is to recreate the earth archon rumbler.
I want them to be pretty mobile, but i think 5 might be a better move. And I didn't think about making a Special Attack. Thanks for the good advice. I am gonna change Earthquake to Earthquake Special Attack, so that he only gets 4 attack, with no modifications.
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Here are a few suggestions:

• Say "other Elemental" in Elemental Bonding so no one tries to take infinite turns with him.
  • Copy Master Woo's wording for Earthquake: "Master Woo may attack any or all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately."
  • Up his points to, say 140 or so, since he bonds and can get multiple attacks of 5 (which is stronger than Master Woo who costs 140).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:19 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

The card looks really good. Maybe make the numbers a little bit bigger and it wouldn't hurt to make the text bigger too. Also, when making cards keep in mind that the specials on the official cards are CAPITAL letters.
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:21 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

First let me say that is a beautiful card. I really like the canyon background. It is a neat unit, but way overpowered. The stats and eathquake alone make it 120. Rock advanage shouldn't boost it by much, maybe up to 125. I'm curious though. Why make a unit that bonds with units we haven't seen yet? It could be broken, weak, or even chain bonding. I might have to get that figure though. It's really cool.

Old February 7th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

Thanks. I used photoshop so it should be easy to bump up the text size thanks.
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

Oh yea and I forgot to mention I am creating more Elementals so wait for the bondable units.
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:25 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That makes a lot more sense. At first I thought you meant elementars so that it could bond with the Granite Guardians.

Tickle Pickle

Yea, I have an air, water, ice, and fire elemental coming.
I forgot to mention it originally.

I think he meant use his normal attack on all adjacent figures. Ninja'ed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs