Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old September 27th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: GCF - Grishnakh Custom Superheroes - Black Mantis Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice. Loving Telepathic Scrambler.
We've been working on a few Telepaths (like Professor X). Black Manta will definitely put the damper on those characters. We tried to put as much technological SAs into Black Manta's card as we could since that's what he's all about. A jet pack for flying, his Telepathic Scrambler, robots that he both creates and uses, etc. All in an attempt to dominate the seven seas, and land dwellers as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
2011...... looks like I missed out on those then. Really awesome score for you though. They really look great with your buildings set up. Kind of reminds me of the Incredibles movie.
They do look like they walked out of the Incredibles. Yea, I wish they were still around. I'll post more about them tomorrow when I put up their card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations