Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 11th, 2014, 08:00 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I'm available to start a game within the next hour. (starting up until 8pm central) I would prefer

1) Season 14 practice game (yours or mine)
2) HoSS game (500 point game, 300 points HoSS figures minimum, 1 army card allowed from Classic)
3) Gauntlet Match (VC or not)
Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: Match found

Last edited by kevindola; July 11th, 2014 at 08:52 PM.
Old July 12th, 2014, 03:24 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm still up for a 500 point match. Anyone else up for it? I can set it up. PM me.
Old July 13th, 2014, 06:18 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Never got a game in. Still looking for a 500 point game. Any takers? PM me.

EDIT: Got a game

Last edited by mtl1998; July 13th, 2014 at 09:43 PM.
Old July 13th, 2014, 09:01 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

match found

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; July 13th, 2014 at 09:06 PM.
Old July 14th, 2014, 03:47 PM

I'm looking for a game today. Not very picky today, so HoSS, VC, any format, map, or point values are good with me. I can play pretty much all day. Can't start a game after 10:00 pm Eastern Time. PM me.
Old July 21st, 2014, 07:20 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm looking for a game now until the around 1 am EST tonight. PM me and let me know.

Old July 23rd, 2014, 04:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking to get a game in using Gencon formats.
Old July 23rd, 2014, 05:10 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I should be able to play a game tonight after 9:00 ET. IS, I'll play whatever format you'd like, just send me a PM.
Old July 25th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Looking for a game now, can play until about 10 am today.
Edit: I'm looking for just a standard 500 point classic and VC game. Everything is all set up just PM if you want to play.

Last edited by Arrow Grut; July 25th, 2014 at 06:51 AM.
Old July 25th, 2014, 01:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Need someone to help me playtest the best Bounty Hunter ever for HoSS.

Looking to start ASAP as I don't know how long I'll have. Thanks!

EDIT: Got game!

Last edited by Sheep; July 25th, 2014 at 01:32 PM.
Old July 25th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Heyo people, I'd like to get a 480 point game, maybe two. (whatever if your busy I'll understand though.) VC and classic only please.

I'm looking to get the game in sometime this weekend, I'm busy from now until 9:30 EST, but I'm not busy anytime during the day the next two days.

Old July 26th, 2014, 02:04 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Looking for another game to playtest Boba Fett. Don't know how long I'll be able to play so looking to start ASAP again.

I'll need you to play some sort of hero-heavy army (HoSS, Classic, or VC).

Last edited by Sheep; July 26th, 2014 at 02:16 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events