Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 29th, 2020, 03:57 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Post Rathalla & Cyber Rats - 3D Printable Customs!!!

Rats, We're Rats, We're the Rats

Welcome to Rathalla.
This project was inspired by 3d printing, rats, and custom creation.
All model rights and respect given to the model creators.

RATHALLA - Skara
Spoiler Alert!

SPACE RATS - Soril
Spoiler Alert!

Downloadable File:
3D Print files of all Figures

Top downs for OHS.

Recent Updates~~~~: 1/3
+5 points T.Z. Added Combined strike and Stealthy 2.

Previous Updates~~~~:
Spoiler Alert!

I hope that you find some inspiration from these designs or even decide to add some to your personal collection. As always, pointers are welcomed.

Some models are delicate to print with thinner parts. This projects started out with FDM printing but has evolved to Resin. Most cards have been getting updated to the higher quality resin models. A resin printer is highly preferred and allows incredible detail on these models. Printing does require experience in slicing (print settings) because of edges and small parts. I've attached a list in the download with my recommended scaling percentages and have also removed bases from problematic models.

I don't know much about Warhammer and the Skaven race, but learned after starting these that that's where many of the designs come from. I do playtests occasionally resulting in updates.

Thanks for your viewing support,
Tristan P

In loving memory of these guys
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; July 10th, 2023 at 08:18 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards