Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 25th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New England Heroscape Events

Cool, we’re here now. In the front.
Old January 26th, 2020, 01:52 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Just saw this thread will try to make it to the next one.
Old January 26th, 2020, 02:51 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Just saw this thread will try to make it to the next one.
No problem. Details for the next one are pending but I believe Chris was planning for March 28th, location TBD, and 600 uniques only. Check the 2nd post for more details when they become available. Hope to see you there!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 26th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Fun tournament guys! Nice meeting and playing each of you.
Old January 26th, 2020, 04:53 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Our next event will be March 28th at 1 pm.

The format is Uniques Only, 600 points. The 2nd post on this thread contains the full event details, such as maps & glyphs.

I am still working to finalize the exact location, but it will be nearby to Framingham, MA. I'll post the location once I have it confirmed.
Old January 31st, 2020, 12:36 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Our next event will be March 28th at 1 pm.

The format is Uniques Only, 600 points. The 2nd post on this thread contains the full event details, such as maps & glyphs.

I am still working to finalize the exact location, but it will be nearby to Framingham, MA. I'll post the location once I have it confirmed.
Cool.

It was sweet to see @Darkmage7a show up out of nowhere. hopefully he’ll see this post.
Old February 14th, 2020, 12:05 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Haven't thought of any ideas for my army yet, and I may have a +1. Chris, 3 of your maps include treasure glyphs totaling 7 glyphs. You can take the treasure glyph pool and traps from the event formatting spoiler if you want to include those but it seems you would need multiple of each treasure glyph for that to work. Let me know if you want me to bring spares.

Any updates on location and prizes? I can also bring a map or more if it would be convenient for you.

Old February 17th, 2020, 09:30 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Haven't thought of any ideas for my army yet, and I may have a +1. Chris, 3 of your maps include treasure glyphs totaling 7 glyphs. You can take the treasure glyph pool and traps from the event formatting spoiler if you want to include those but it seems you would need multiple of each treasure glyph for that to work. Let me know if you want me to bring spares.

Any updates on location and prizes? I can also bring a map or more if it would be convenient for you.
Sorry, I was out of town all weekend and couldn't get to this until today.

Feel free to bring a map, just post here saying which one you'll bring.

I hope to have the location finalized later this week, apologies on the delay there. I'll get it updated as soon as I can.

I'll post the treasure glyph clarification later tonight as well.
Old February 17th, 2020, 08:02 PM

OP has been updated with the treasure glyphs. Thanks @itsbuzzi for catching that.

Treasure Glyphs:
Heroic Rune (+1 Normal Attack)
Talisman of Defense (+1 Defense)
Potion of Healing (Remove 3 Wounds, Temporary)
Ring of Protection (+3 Defense, Temporary)
Brooch of Shielding (Disengage)
Belt of Giant Strength (+2 Attack, Temporary)
Oceanstrider Amulet (Slither)
Old February 25th, 2020, 03:37 PM

Important update for our next event: it has been moved back one weekend to April 4th.

Apologies for the change and the delayed announcement. I had been trying to find a good location for the last weekend of March, but I wasn't able to find a good spot to host and so I am moving the weekend back to secure a good spot.

The location is now final as well - the Whiz Game Store in Westborough, MA. I held my last event at this store and it's a good space for 'Scape.

Final Date/Location Details Below (also updated in the OP):

Date: Saturday, April 4th, 2020
Location: The Whiz Game Store, 122 Turnpike Rd, Westborough MA 01581
Old March 15th, 2020, 12:38 PM

Hey Chris, so my +1 is confirmed and I have made some good armies. I have 2 spare I can bring if anyone wants to play one. PM if you'd like to borrow one.

Old March 23rd, 2020, 04:00 PM

Unfortunately, I have to cancel our April 4th event.

Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, earlier today Massachusetts's governor ordered all non-essential businesses to close, which includes game stores, meaning even if we had the numbers to play the event we no longer have a possible location.

Our (itsbuzzi & myself) intent was to host tournaments every other month this year, but Covid-19 has thrown a wrench into those plans. As of this point, it is unclear when we will be able to host the next event; once we have more clarity on when closings will end and when social distancing protocols might change, I will re-schedule this tournament and (hopefully) we can resume our every-other-month schedule from that point onward. My current plan is to keep this format (600 pt uniques only) for that next tournament, whenever it is.

Once we have said clarity, I will post an update on this thread regarding re-scheduling the tournament.

Stay safe all!

- Chris

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events