Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 13th, 2020, 04:11 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker
Re: New England Heroscape Events

heck yea thanks Chris_Perkins

Last edited by Curry_Noodles; January 13th, 2020 at 04:11 PM. Reason: link didn't work again
Old January 15th, 2020, 11:07 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Hey all sorry I was on vacation. Glad to see some more movement. The event will be next weekend hope to see you all there!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 15th, 2020, 12:50 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Another question: I notice it says "up to 520 points", so does this mean you do not have to spend 520 points building a team or you MUST spend all 520 points?
Old January 15th, 2020, 01:00 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
Another question: I notice it says "up to 520 points", so does this mean you do not have to spend 520 points building a team or you MUST spend all 520 points?
Your army can have less than 520 points (for example, a 470 point army is perfectly fine).

"Up to" -> less than or equal to
Old January 16th, 2020, 08:55 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry about the confusion there Curry, but yes, you can bring any amount of points being less than or equal to 520. Bring just 1 figure, you're bound to win half the time when your opponent has to play your army lol.

Old January 19th, 2020, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Bring just 1 figure, you're bound to win half the time when your opponent has to play your army lol.
That’s a heady play 🤣🤣🤣 inb4 dund solo army
Old January 20th, 2020, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Bring just 1 figure, you're bound to win half the time when your opponent has to play your army lol.
That’s a heady play 🤣🤣🤣 inb4 dund solo army
I honestly thought about it but not with dund!! Imagine actually winning because your d20 was fire.

Old January 20th, 2020, 09:42 AM

immediately after the tourney I'd think it would only make sense to play the lotto. If Dund can do it so can you ������. But seriously imagine getting solo'd by Dund cuz he just kept removing your order markers

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old January 20th, 2020, 01:14 PM

Quote:
immediately after the tourney I'd think it would only make sense to play the lotto. If Dund can do it so can you ������. But seriously imagine getting solo'd by Dund cuz he just kept removing your order markers
My luck would never be that good, but if that happened to me I think I'd honestly quit lol.

Old January 24th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

My dad and I will be there. Excited to play in person again, and to meet you dudes.

So I guess we could do a 5 man round robin, if it’s just us 5?
Old January 24th, 2020, 05:43 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
My dad and I will be there. Excited to play in person again, and to meet you dudes.

So I guess we could do a 5 man round robin, if it’s just us 5?
Awesome, glad you'll be able to make it.

I'd be fine with a 4 person round robin if we have exactly 5 players, I'd certainly like to get the full 4 games in.

If we happen to get a few more (like 8?) we could do something like 2 divisions, where each is a round robin and then the last round pairs matching records from different divisions.
Old January 25th, 2020, 11:29 AM

Hey glad you can make it cleon. Starting soon get ready all!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events