Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 31st, 2019, 09:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
1. Green Lantern (Hal). Inspired one of my first designs, Kilowog.
2. Glactus. Innovative design with unique gameplay.
3. Silver Surfer. One of my favorite Adventurers.

Would love to see this type of poll for my designs at some point. Definitely have no where near as many as Bats does.
Put together a list of yours (it's not small!) and I'll nominate you to be next up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:05 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Street Thugs is the only one I actually played and that was way back when World’s Finest came out, and honestly haven’t played anything since, although I used to look at every release now I just look at those that catch my eye (Like TMNT and April fools release). I want to give it to Anti-Monitor as along with that came event heroes and I know that was a watershed moment for C3G in terms of opening up new possibilities outside established Heroscaper rules. Later came spells and destructible object rules and vehicles that I am not sure would have happened had Event Heroes not broke the mold.

But I am classic scape and enjoy squad-scape so I will stick with thugs as #1 and hope Bats can LD some new squads. Anti-Monitor is #2, Metamorpho would be my #3 as I like units with variability and this seems like a fun one.

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 2nd, 2019 at 12:38 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 12:30 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Awesome! Thanks for the votes and thoughts.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 05:30 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

This one's so difficult! There are so many I want to give the nod to. In the end, though, it's probably these:

1) Captain America - A classic and iconic unit that finds its way into at least a quarter of my games due to how bloody useful he is.
2) Iron Man (Mk V) - What can I say, I'm a Stark fan. The idea of playing an entire Iron Armoury build was incredibly exciting to me when he first released, and, while I don't do it as often as I'd like, still is. We need more Starks.
3) Galactus - I love the character, and being able to tear the map apart is awesome and unique. I've almost never played him because of the logistics involved, but holy crap I want to more!

Honourable Mentions include: Nightwing, Raven, Green Lantern (more for the Lantern system as a whole than any individual card), Magneto (vII), Silver Surfer, Apocalypse, Flash (Wally West), Superman (vIII) (which shocks me), Mr. Sinister (though he's another one who just looks amazing and I haven't actually played enough to get a feel for), J'onn J'onzz (vI) and probably others I'll need to play more to appreciate (Alan Scott and Metamorpho seem likely candidates).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 2nd, 2019, 06:18 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
But I am classic scape and enjoy squad-scape so I will stick with thugs as #1 and hope Bats can LD some new squads. Anti-Monitor is #2, Metamorpho would be my #3 as I like units with variability and this seems like a fun one.
Just as a heads up, in case you missed them:

Other Squads
Man-Bat Assassins
Elite League Assassins
Crime Alley Crooks
Blood Demons
Fire Demons

Common Heroes that play similar to squads
Walker
Roamer
Lurker

Uncommon Heroes
Frost Giant
Star Sapphire
Shadow Demon

Edit: Thanks for the love, LO! Lotta favorites for me on your extended list too. Part of me still can't believe we pulled of Mister Sinister's quirky mechanics.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2019, 10:20 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wait, so IAmBatman was not the LD for Batman (I) ?!? Are we really sure HeIsBatman??
Old April 2nd, 2019, 10:33 AM

LOL Spidey’tilIDie handed out master set assignments. I did not get Batman. Our Batman (I) does share a lot of DNA with my old TNT Batman, though.

Old April 2nd, 2019, 10:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
LOL Spidey’tilIDie handed out master set assignments. I did not get Batman. Our Batman (I) does share a lot of DNA with my old TNT Batman, though.
You know, funny to think about- pretty sure we're the only two TNT era custom creators still around. (Though I doubt my Ares would pass C3G muster. ) A handful of NM24 folks still kicking around, though!

Wish we had archived these designs better, though. A lot of cards in that group we still haven't gotten around to here!
Old April 2nd, 2019, 01:08 PM

Cannonball sticks out to me as our biggest omission from that list.

Old April 2nd, 2019, 01:34 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You know, funny to think about- pretty sure we're the only two TNT era custom creators still around. (Though I doubt my Ares would pass C3G muster. ) A handful of NM24 folks still kicking around, though!

Wish we had archived these designs better, though. A lot of cards in that group we still haven't gotten around to here!
I really only became an NM24er because it used to be a design qualification.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 02:35 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Actually, I only handed out assignments for the X-Men set, you guys voted on the World's Finest (I was just a bystander back then, an annoying, lengthy posting, argumentative bystander, but a bystander none the less.) I 100% give IamBatman credit for Batman I, it's 90% his NM24 Batman. I think Griffin had a stroke of genius with Evasive Strike.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old April 2nd, 2019, 02:45 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Ok, I've probably given this more thought than I should have, but here goes:
1) Anti-Monitor - he proved giant threat Event Heroes could work. Changed the game.
2) Hal Jordan (and Captain America) - two marker powers that function completely differently and revolutionized design.
3) Batman II (and Robin) - the utility glyph mechanic and the sidekick mechanic are mainstays. How did we ever function without them?
I know that's 5, but sue me, that's my list.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; April 3rd, 2019 at 02:53 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy