Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 24th, 2020, 07:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Returning in Oct.

1. Firestorm (with honorable mention shout out to Psimon)
2. Kick-Ass and Jesse Quick (with shout out to the Poker Cards - which are more amazing than all your other cards combined, IMO!)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I added links to make it easy to view the cards Japes created.

My favorite Japes design is easily Firestorm. It's a unique design that's fun and hits the complicated theme well. It's one of those designs that didn't seem interesting to me at first but once I played it I loved it.

My favorite card designs of those listed are Green Construct Helicopter (lots of work was required for that one!) and Karolina Dean due to the unique rainbow gradient effect. Shoutout to the tigers and the speedsters as well.
Old January 24th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

White Tiger

Then because I'm a bit biased....Quasar & White Tiger.
Old January 25th, 2020, 02:00 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Japes!

For the first poll, I'll go with Mammoth. He's swingy, but in a fun way and feels just right when paired with his sister.

For the second poll, I think I'll go with Karolina (Taste the rainbow!) and White Tiger.

An honorable mention goes out to Quentin Quire, who isn't listed. I just really like the decision to have the mini be all up in your face like that.
Old January 25th, 2020, 02:02 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Thanks! That does make it easier. I know which one is my favorite right off the top of my head, but the second best is going to require further consideration. Also changed the glyph of Quantum Radiation to Quantum Bands and linked it, I believe that was what he meant to say as he's listed as the art credit there. If not, japes will need to let us know what glyph he did mean.
Old January 25th, 2020, 01:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Thanks! That does make it easier. I know which one is my favorite right off the top of my head, but the second best is going to require further consideration. Also changed the glyph of Quantum Radiation to Quantum Bands and linked it, I believe that was what he meant to say as he's listed as the art credit there. If not, japes will need to let us know what glyph he did mean.
Opps...no not what I meant. spoiler alert... I meant a different glyph which must not be released yet.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 25th, 2020, 01:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
For the first poll, I'll go with Mammoth. He's swingy, but in a fun way and feels just right when paired with his sister.

For the second poll, I think I'll go with Karolina (Taste the rainbow!) and White Tiger.

An honorable mention goes out to Quentin Quire, who isn't listed. I just really like the decision to have the mini be all up in your face like that.
Thanks. Yeah I forgot about QQ. I was really trying to match the comic art there so the in your face was definitely intentional. Just seemed fitting for the character.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 26th, 2020, 02:40 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Firestorm - Firestorm Matrix is fun.
Old January 26th, 2020, 07:51 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I’ll have to say Firestorm as well, but Cheshire and White Tiger have gotten some good playtime at my table as well. For the other one I’m going Jesse Quick (specifically Liberty Belle) and White Tiger.
Old January 27th, 2020, 04:02 PM
A Man of Taste

I’m truly surprised at all the Firestorm love. He’s someone I never hear anyone talking about. That’s awesome. He was my first design. My only public design as an Ally.

You guys owe Tornado for the push. He spotted me the points for the apprenticeship program and made me put up or shut up...of course now some may have wished I’d taken the shut up option.

Old January 27th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I’m truly surprised at all the Firestorm love. He’s someone I never hear anyone talking about. That’s awesome. He was my first design. My only public design as an Ally.

You guys owe Tornado for the push. He spotted me the points for the apprenticeship program and made me put up or shut up...of course now some may have wished I’d taken the shut up option.
Never have and never will. In fact, your one I tend to wish would speak up more
Old January 27th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the push up option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy