Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 31st, 2019, 12:25 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design

It’ll have to be Magneto (II), Raven, and Baron Zemo (Helmut Zemo) for me.
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

1) Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) - the battery marker mechanic is so much fun and creates really interesting gameplay. It doesn't hurt that Green Lanterns are some of my favorite superheroes.

2) Anti-Monitor - Event Heroes are a crazy idea to think about. There was nothing like this on the website before Anti-Monitor was released.

3) Yellow Lantern (Thaal Sinestro) - I like the Lanterns. While Sinestro is very similar to Hal, their slight differences really sell their opposing personalities. Like Hal, the battery marker management is tons of fun and creates major tension with gameplay. You always want to risk rolling defense dice so you don't lose your markers but it might backfire if you whiff!

Honorable mentions are Captain America, Galactus, the Robins, Amazo, and Merlyn. All nail their characters perfectly and remain fairly simplistic in their design.
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

And we have one design take an early lead already!

Here are my votes:

Magneto II - I use him a lot, I just love tossing people around the map against their will. It can really screw up a lot of players plans and strategies, as well as get myself out of some bad situations when I fall into a trap. Although expensive, he's easy to fit into a wide range of army builds and still pull his weight. I don't feel he's constricted to Outcast builds or even Mutant builds at all because what he does can be so useful for board control while dishing out all important auto-wounds. The 7 defense keeps him in the game for a while too.

Azrael - I'm a fairly aggressive player who likes units that can charge into battle and deliver an early smack down. Double attack of 5/6 with additional flame damage often does the trick for me. Since I like pushing him into the middle of my opponents army, him losing control and attacking everyone isn't always a bad thing either. You can also build some synergy around two different but large factions if you so choose, or just stat boost him with Cap/Star-Lord (but not Bane!). At just 170 points I can usually earn back those points and more.

Raven - for my 3rd vote I decided to go with someone from my favorite 800 point Teen Titans army (Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Aqualad), which it turns out was all done by IamBatman! It was hard to pick just one as they all contribute in meaningful ways (even Aqualad has had some epic KO's for me after Wonder Girl lasso's someone onto low ground for him), but I'm going with Raven here for her Team Empath/Soul Self combo. Nightwing might lead the team with the devastating Titan's Go! power, but when he has an early defensive whiff it's Raven who bails him out with some healing. It's also often Raven all alone at the end of the game that pulls out the win for me, taking just 1W thanks to MD, and then transferring it right back to her opponent.

Last edited by Yodaking; March 31st, 2019 at 01:07 PM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Azrael was a top contender for me as well! Very underrated design imo.
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Interesting. I give a lot of credit to Anti-Monitor and Galactus for really embodying the "Event Hero" name and adding a fun, scenario-like way to play Heroscape - which I know was a team effort but Bats gets the marquee at the end of the day.

That being said, I think I'll give my vote for Green Lantern (Hal Jordan). Not my favorite Lantern design, but it's elegant and brilliant and a lot of fun.

I only counted Hal as an official vote thus far since you only bolded his name, did you want me to make Anti-Monitor and Galactus as your other two votes then?
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Interesting. I give a lot of credit to Anti-Monitor and Galactus for really embodying the "Event Hero" name and adding a fun, scenario-like way to play Heroscape - which I know was a team effort but Bats gets the marquee at the end of the day.

That being said, I think I'll give my vote for Green Lantern (Hal Jordan). Not my favorite Lantern design, but it's elegant and brilliant and a lot of fun.

I only counted Hal as an official vote thus far since you only bolded his name, did you want me to make Anti-Monitor and Galactus as your other two votes then?
Sure - you can put Anti-Monitor as #2 and Galactus at #3. (I should read posts more closely. )
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
It’ll have to be Magneto (II), Raven, and Baron Zemo (Helmut Zemo) for me.
Are lists are so similar, and I didn't even see your post before making mine! I'd even put Helmut on my list of honorable mentions, him giving you the ability to reveal an OM on one card and gain the benefits from that (like with Cap, or even just someone like Ozy) and then taking a turn with someone else lead to some fun army builds.
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:02 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Beast is a really fun design I am always happy to hit the table, so it gets my vote!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Beast is a really fun design I am always happy to hit the table, so it gets my vote!
You get two more votes if you want them.
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:53 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Captain America
Galactus
Magneto 2

Now that I think about it I should say Baron Zemo (Helmut)
Old March 31st, 2019, 01:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Azrael was a top contender for me as well! Very under cost design imo.
Fixed.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 31st, 2019, 04:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD

No favorites on that list T?

No wrong answers here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy