Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 31st, 2019, 11:45 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Poll: Favorite C3G design by LD: Good Pig (LD/Art)!

This thread will periodically have polls to celebrate the contributions of C3G's members. This originally started out as a poll of favorite designs by LDs, but we have also have polled the favorite card art by Artist as well. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to vote in the current poll!

Current poll: HERE

Past Polls:

IAmBatman
Spoiler Alert!

tcglkn
Spoiler Alert!

Spidey'tillIDie
Spoiler Alert!

Arkham
Spoiler Alert!

Johnny139
Spoiler Alert!

A3n
Spoiler Alert!

Japes (favorite LD and favorite Art)
Spoiler Alert!

Yodaking
Spoiler Alert!

quozl
Spoiler Alert!

Karat
Spoiler Alert!

Ronin
Spoiler Alert!

Lord Pyre
Spoiler Alert!

Tornado
Spoiler Alert!

Scapemage:
Spoiler Alert!

NecroBlade:
Spoiler Alert!

Griffin:
Spoiler Alert!

whitestuff:
Spoiler Alert!

SirGalahad:
Spoiler Alert!

LordVenoc:
Spoiler Alert!

MrNobody:
Spoiler Alert!

Arch-vile:
Spoiler Alert!

Soundwarp SG-1:
Spoiler Alert!

tcglkn (favorite Art poll):
Spoiler Alert!

Arkham (favorite Art poll):
Spoiler Alert!

Soundwarp SG-1 (favorite Art poll):
Spoiler Alert!

IAmBatman: Part II
Spoiler Alert!

Hahma
Spoiler Alert!

Grey Owl: LD and Art
Spoiler Alert!

Good Pig: LD and Art
Spoiler Alert!

???:
Spoiler Alert!

???:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; February 23rd, 2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:45 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design

Results for Lord Pyre:

Favorite Character Card:

Angstrom Levy - 3 votes
Masahiro Arashi - 3 votes
Batman Beyond - 3 votes
Robot - 2 votes
Ozy - 2 votes
Nite Owl - 1 vote
The Crow - 1 vote
Agent Hunter - 1 vote
Clayface (Preston) - 1 vote
Arrowette - 1 vote
Mother Russia - 1 vote
Scarlet Spider (Kaine) - 1 vote
Catgirl - 1 vote
Allen the Alien - 1 vote
Brit - 1 vote
Lady Death - 1 vote

(updated through post 492)

Last edited by Yodaking; June 30th, 2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:49 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Maybe do it by Hero/Legend? Ronin and I both tallied our LDs last night and I have 13 and he believes he has 26.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:52 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

My favorite would have to be #8 though.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:53 AM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Maybe do it by Hero/Legend? Ronin and I both tallied our LDs last night and I have 13 and he believes he has 26.

Are you talking about future polls after this one? I'm okay with that.
Old March 31st, 2019, 11:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would love to see this done for each Hero and Legend, yes, please.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2019, 11:57 AM
C3G Landlord

Quote:

Nice! Any particular reason why he's your top pick that you feel like sharing? Also since he has 100 designs to choose from I'm letting people make 3 choices each (trying to avoid having 30 designs tied for first place with 1 vote each), so you can pick out 2 more 'favorites' if you want to.
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I get three! Awesome. Gimme

1. Anti-Monitor
2. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
3. Captain America

(Sorry, Oracle, you just missed my cut!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2019, 12:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I would love to see this done for each Hero and Legend, yes, please.

We can do one poll at a time for each then, maybe have the current focus of the poll choose who goes next until we run through everyone. I'll give this poll 2 weeks to collect votes before thinking about moving on to a new subject.
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:08 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

Nice! Any particular reason why he's your top pick that you feel like sharing? Also since he has 100 designs to choose from I'm letting people make 3 choices each (trying to avoid having 30 designs tied for first place with 1 vote each), so you can pick out 2 more 'favorites' if you want to.
He's got some of the more interesting mechanics and was one of the first factions I really played a bunch.

The other 2 would have to be: #'s 6 and 66.

6 for similar reasons to Sinstro and 66 for the sheer awesomeness of him and the Horseman.
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Interesting. I give a lot of credit to Anti-Monitor and Galactus for really embodying the "Event Hero" name and adding a fun, scenario-like way to play Heroscape - which I know was a team effort but Bats gets the marquee at the end of the day.

That being said, I think I'll give my vote for Green Lantern (Hal Jordan). Not my favorite Lantern design, but it's elegant and brilliant and a lot of fun.
Old March 31st, 2019, 12:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

1. Captain America - Hal Jordan or Anti-Monitor didn’t make my list because while the concepts they introduced (Battery Markers and Event Heroes, respectively) were mind-blowing, I think other units have done equally cool stuff with those concepts over the years. Cap is the first Avenger, and in my opinion the best Avenger. Almost certainly my most played C3G unit of all time.
2. Batman (II) - He can be a new character every time you play and always has the right tools for the situation.
And a newer one that I really like a lot;
3. Jessica Jones - Really captures the theme of a character I like a lot.

Last edited by MrNobody; March 31st, 2019 at 12:35 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy