Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old January 18th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
Quote:
Yep. Found them and printing my second set as we speak!
Oh awesome! Would you mind posting some photos of the results? I’d love to see them.
don't know how to post pictures here (I know it is kind of hard) . are you on the facebook group? I will post there. I will try here, just not sure.
Are the images online already or just on your computer?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 18th, 2020, 10:06 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

They are on my phone or on my computer. I do not have a service like photobucket. I think that is what is needed. I did post a picture about a year ago, but do not know what free service i used to get it on internet so I could post it.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:21 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
They are on my phone or on my computer. I do not have a service like photobucket. I think that is what is needed. I did post a picture about a year ago, but do not know what free service i used to get it on internet so I could post it.
I was on Photobucket until they jacked up their prices a couple years ago. I'm now on Imgur.com. Free service. Haven't had any issues. You should check them out.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:41 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I use mediafire now
Old January 19th, 2020, 01:54 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old January 19th, 2020, 02:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

These look great, nice work.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 19th, 2020, 10:04 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Aubrian Archer 1 (matte)
Aubrian Archer 2 (matte)
Aubrian Archer 3 (matte)
James Murphy (matte)
Knight of Weston 1 (matte)
Knight of Weston 2 (matte)
Knight of Weston 3 (matte)
Kosuke Samurai 1 (matte)
Marcu Esenwein (matte)
Marro Divider 1 (matte)
Marro Divider 2 (matte)
Marro Divider 3 (matte)
Old January 19th, 2020, 10:11 PM

Wow, WK! You are on a roll! You will keep my printer very busy!!!

Old January 25th, 2020, 11:02 AM

Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker

Hello White Knight,
I've been making C3V/SOV Proxy STL's for models that are hard to get and putting them on Thingiverse, But i was wondering..... could I join forces with you and put them on your thread. Or perhaps make a sister thread called '' Custom Proxys " Perhaps there is already a place like this on the website already that i dont know about????? Anyway, I just want to get these models to Heroscapers who would like them.
Old January 26th, 2020, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Erock View Post
Hello White Knight,
I've been making C3V/SOV Proxy STL's for models that are hard to get and putting them on Thingiverse, But i was wondering..... could I join forces with you and put them on your thread. Or perhaps make a sister thread called '' Custom Proxys " Perhaps there is already a place like this on the website already that i dont know about????? Anyway, I just want to get these models to Heroscapers who would like them.
I would be happy to add them to the first page with the tag *proxy*. Post the links here and I will add them to the front page.
Old January 28th, 2020, 12:53 AM

Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker

Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4074183

Kon-Tar-Na

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4099568

Azazel The Kyrie Warrior

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4126566

Hrognak (Mounted) This just for the Howdah and Hrognak ( no dinosaur)

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4062987

I plan on working on proxys for the Ants, Quahon, really any of the figures which are hard or expensive to get. I want to create high quality proxys. More and more people are getting 3D printers and at some point everyone is going to know someone that can print for them. each of these models cost about 1 dollar of printing resin to make. Then of course they need to be painted. Thanks for helping me get the word out about these models I'll send you each new one i make. And if there are any requests for hard to get models let me know , or make me a list of proxys that are in high demand and ill get started on creating them. Thanks again!

Sgt. Erock
Old January 28th, 2020, 09:59 AM

Cyprien Esenwein (matte)
Guilty McCreech (matte)
Deathchaser of Thesk 1 (matte)
Knight of Weston 4 (matte)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing