Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old April 22nd, 2016, 04:07 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Index of 3D Printed Terrain Stl Files

If you have created an Stl file for use in the 3D printing of Heroscape related terrain or objects that you would like to share with the larger community here, post a link in this thread and I'll add it to the index. Please include an image of the 3D object the file will print.

***update*** With Hasbro letting the patent on the Hex tile design expire, Heroscape hexes and terrain can be uploaded to Thingiverse now (as I understand it, don't quote me as I'm not a patent lawyer). As such Robbdaman and Whiteknight has started doing just that. This is Robbdaman's thingiverse store. You can find Heroscape hexes and bridge pieces by Whiteknight here. If you can't find what you are looking for in this index, try that website and see what people have uploaded without posting links here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Has anyone found a good PLA filament that matches the standard HeroScape brown tiles? If so, perhaps that info could be added to the first post.

I can verify that Amazon Basics PLA Brown is NOT a good match. It is too dark.
esun PLA+ brown is pretty close

WhiteKnight files made available here:
(check his thingverse store for additional items)

Heroscape ice tiles (6, 4, 3, and 7 hex with grooves)
Heroscape Walls to make orthogonal buildings
Hexes (classic and road, 24, 7, 3, 2, and 1, RttFF bridge, and ice hexes)
Fortress pieces (WIP)
Heroscape Palm Trees
Heroscape Evergreen Trees
Heroscape glyphs

Other files by other designers found below:

Heroscape Hexes:
Spoiler Alert!

TT Glaciers (BftU Rock Outcrops too):
Spoiler Alert!

Non Traditional Ruin Walls (by robbdama)

Trees and Plants:
Spoiler Alert!

Other Classicscape Themed Objects:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Yodaking; May 20th, 2022 at 12:04 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 04:11 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

Public Service Announcement (concerning this thread)

1. Since this is the custom terrain section, I'm going to keep the index restricted to terrain related items rather then expand it to include figures. There are lots and lots of potential figures so those should have their own index should someone want to track them.

2. I'm only going to include in this Index .stl files created and posted by members of this community. Their are many, many awesome .stl files out there on the web that would be good fits for our game. Too many to try and track and list them all. So if you find something really awesome on another website that you think others should be aware of, be sure to share it, just don't ask me to add it to this Index.

Last edited by Yodaking; April 22nd, 2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 10:29 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Trees Link
(see my links in the OP)

Glaciers
.stl files for the glaciers with pegs to keep from sliding

Return to the Forgotten Forest Bridge Wall
(see my links in the OP)

Pictures

Last edited by White Knight; December 19th, 2022 at 09:46 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 02:32 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Here's the water tile, measured in mm.

Water Tile

Last edited by MementoMori; April 22nd, 2016 at 04:21 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 03:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Updated.

The TT Glaciers could use some pics of some kind (real or computer). Does the file make hollow rocks like what comes in the TT set or is the base already attached with the rocks solid?
Old April 22nd, 2016, 04:03 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Updated.

The TT Glaciers could use some pics of some kind (real or computer). Does the file make hollow rocks like what comes in the TT set or is the base already attached with the rocks solid?
No bases.

I'll add pics when I get the chance.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 04:42 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Just updated the water tile to make the top a bit thinner, so we can get more clear results with transparent filaments.

And moved the picture to flicker, better than dropbox.
Old May 1st, 2016, 06:36 PM

Stuff based on Adoney's custom terrain: Water Outcrops & Rock Arc

Water Outcrop

Rock Arc
Old May 2nd, 2016, 05:39 PM

5 Hex Classic Tile
(see my links in the OP)

Last edited by White Knight; December 19th, 2022 at 09:47 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 02:55 PM

7 Hex Classic Tile
(see my links in the OP)

Last edited by White Knight; December 19th, 2022 at 09:47 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 03:43 PM

Cool, loads of pieces! I'm printing a 7 hex one, but cannot decide which color should I make it.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 09:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Man, I wish I could rationalize buying a printer.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing