Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 19th, 2015, 03:48 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

I fixed the typo on the Doctor but I need to get porkins to change all of macs posts that the links in the first post of the display thread lead to to my control so I can edit them but for now here is the updated doctor yet again.
Old August 19th, 2015, 04:35 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

In the last sentence, Run should be capitalized and "adjacent" has a typo.
Old September 16th, 2015, 01:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Confred, @Dysole, @JC McMinis , Can we work up a updated Harry Potter card with the wording changes on stupefy and Expelliarmus. Also would like to specify wizards on the magical equipment cards.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 16th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

instead of calling them magical equipment, call them Wizard Treasure or Wizard Artifact.
Wizard Treasure - can be used only by Wizards
Wizard Artifacts - can be used only by Wizards; limit one per game with the same name; count as Treasure.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; February 22nd, 2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old September 16th, 2015, 05:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That sounds fine by me. I just want them to be clarified so they can get back on my game table.

Old September 16th, 2015, 06:39 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about this for a little text piece on all the wizarding cards.

WIZARD ARTIFACT
Wizard artifacts may only be used by a figure that is a wizard. There may only be one wizard artifact glyph with this glyphs name in the game.
Old September 17th, 2015, 02:42 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Eh

I think I had it somewhere in this thread. I'm happy with the wording for Wizard Artifact. (although you should change it to "this glyph's name".

~Dysole, tired
Old February 20th, 2016, 10:31 AM
"like" happy

After much thinking on the Harry Potter adjustment, I propose we fix the magical item glyphs to just be used by small/medium figures much in the same way the new HOSS glyphs are worded. That should fix any overpowered aspects of them.

Old March 24th, 2016, 02:38 AM

How about this for the wording on the Wizard Artifact Glyphs

WIZARD ARTIFACT
Wizard artifacts may only be used by a small or medium figure that is a wizard. There may only be one wizard artifact glyph with this glyph's name in the game.
Old March 25th, 2016, 02:07 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
:up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
How about this for the wording on the Wizard Artifact Glyphs

WIZARD ARTIFACT
Wizard artifacts may only be used by a small or medium figure that is a wizard. There may only be one wizard artifact glyph with this glyph's name in the game.
I'm good with that.

~Dysole, happily
Old March 25th, 2016, 03:42 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think there should be size limits. Dragon Wizards exist.
How about:
WIZARD ARTIFACT
Wizard Artifacts count as Unique Treasure Glyphs. Only Wizard figures may use Wizard Artifacts. Any Unique Hero may pick up and carry Wizard Artifacts.

WIZARD ARTIFACT (1.2)
Wizard Artifacts count as Unique Treasure Glyphs. Only Wizard figures may use Wizard Artifacts. Any figure that may pick up and carry Treasure Glyphs may pick up and carry Wizard Artifacts.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 25th, 2016, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
I don't think there should be size limits. Dragon Wizards exist.
Yes but nothing larger than a human could use the firebolt, sword or invisibility cloak...I think that is why were discussing putting a size limit on them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum