Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old February 28th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HoSS Cantina

How cool is this?!
Old March 1st, 2013, 02:11 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Old March 1st, 2013, 02:31 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I shudder everytime I see that scene.

Speaking of Carrie Fisher, I hope she gets over her health issues.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 1st, 2013, 02:40 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Yeah..."health issues".
Old March 1st, 2013, 02:45 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Pays to have a publicist.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 5th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Are there any actors you'd really like to see get a part in the upcoming Star Wars movies?

Personally, I'd love to see Nathon Fillion in the Star Wars universe.
Old March 5th, 2013, 04:49 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I wouldn't mind seeing Zachary Levi. He's been great in everything I've seen him in.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 5th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing Zachary Levi. He's been great in everything I've seen him in.
I could see that. He was great in Chuck.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 04:02 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

I hope some of the new movies have parts following the X-Wing series... And when they start making spin-offs after Episode IX, they really need to make a Republic Commando movie, as well as "I, Jedi."
Old March 23rd, 2013, 08:22 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I just saw the old film Battle of the Bulge again. Why am I telling you this? A certain character we know was named for the director, Ken Annakin. And the guy directing the tank battle at the end from the turret of the tank, who you actually get to see, has a strangely familiar voice. Supposedly he was also the squadron commander during the Death Star battle at the end of Episode Four.
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I just saw the old film Battle of the Bulge again. Why am I telling you this? A certain character we know was named for the director, Ken Annakin. And the guy directing the tank battle at the end from the turret of the tank, who you actually get to see, has a strangely familiar voice. Supposedly he was also the squadron commander during the Death Star battle at the end of Episode Four.
That's pretty cool trivia, chas. Thanks!
Old March 25th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
I hope some of the new movies have parts following the X-Wing series... And when they start making spin-offs after Episode IX, they really need to make a Republic Commando movie, as well as "I, Jedi."
I'm with you, elvenwizard. I really hope they do a Republic Commando movie. That video game still holds up after all those years. I could even see them doing a series.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape