Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 13th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Vulcanmech Incendiborgs

wait, so does that mean if your opponent has Incendiborgs, you can use one of their markers

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old June 13th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
wait, so does that mean if your opponent has Incendiborgs, you can use one of their markers
No, for the same reason you can't use Mind Shackle with all of your figures if your opponent has Ne-Gok-Sa. You could use your markers to protect your opponent's 'Borgs, however-I could see this being useful in a 3-way kill-the player-to-your-left...

Old June 13th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
This one's a definite no (unless for some crazy reason your opponent wanted to save your HotBot - the owner of the card decides when the markers are used). For allies you would be able to use your markers to save their borgs - if that's what you really want to do. 'Course, them's less markers for your HotBots

~Aldin, sacrificing for the good of all

ETA Good point about 3-way Kill Da Guy on Da Left awesomeunleashed. Still, those markers are valuable and not to be spent lightly.

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 13th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
ETA Good point about 3-way Kill Da Guy on Da Left awesomeunleashed. Still, those markers are valuable and not to be spent lightly.
Very valuable-but obviously worth it if the guy on your right is down to just a single Incendiborg. Granted, this will basically never happen, but...

Old June 18th, 2012, 11:44 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I played a couple of games with the Incendiborgs to give them a test. In my first match, my other units took care of business before the Incendiborgs came into play. In the second match, I played all Incendiborgs until they fell . . . I took out 300 points of my opponents figures. Yes, my dice rolls were more favorable, but as of now I'm thinking they are priced appropriately and were pretty fun to play with.

Thanks C3V for all your excellent work!
Old June 27th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Really cool figures guys, nice work here.
Old July 20th, 2012, 08:17 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

These guys have quickly become a favorite of mine. I've played them twice so far and each time they have had no problem killing their points worth. They can shrug off a couple attacks (even more if you have Raelin) while climbing to the high ground. Once they reach an advantageous position, they can easily hold it thanks to redundant systems. I have found that I can easily get three attacks of 4 out of this squad each turn, whether through height advantage or the flamethrower. Of all the Wave 15 units, I think the Incendiborgs have the greatest competitive potential.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:27 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

We just had a local event here in Denver. Man, these guys rocked it! It was a shared pool event, and they were brought to the table by 3 different players. Just about everyone used them and most LOVED them.

They're definitely not too pricey at 180pts. I'd say they are almost as potent as Major Q9 (but a very different). Their range might be a little too good at 6. But they're fun!

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old August 15th, 2012, 01:32 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

You wanna know something? up until just now, I thought these guys were common. No wonder it was always x1...
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:13 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

The Incendiborgs have been dominating the online tourney scene as of late. From what I have seen when the borgs are unleashed towards the end of the match, there is usually not enough left of the opponent's army in which to threaten the borgs' stout defense or ability to hold ground. With that in mind, I think that they might be one of the best closers around.

Dare I say it, but perhaps they should be moved into the A range of power rankings?
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:21 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I agree, Filthy. They are extremely powerful.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:26 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I definitely think the Vulcanmechs are a solid "A."

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs