Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 16th, 2012, 11:34 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HeroSkype Match Request Thread

Just had an awesome game with Bothi, we were both 1st timers but it went great and was really fun. I'm up to play more matches with anyone so let me know if you wan to play!
Old June 16th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Just had an awesome game with Bothi, we were both 1st timers but it went great and was really fun. I'm up to play more matches with anyone so let me know if you wan to play!
Hey Fedex, I think MLH might need a sub... And there are prizes!

Old June 16th, 2012, 12:30 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
I'd love to join!!
Old June 16th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
I'd love to join!!
I think someone else has already covered it.
Old June 16th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

I too am looking for opponents. Anyone up to it?
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone that can start in the next half hour or so I can play. I have everything set up, 500 point deathmatch on elswin plateau.

EDIT: I have until 6 to get a match in, then I have to be leave.

EDIT EDIT: No one showed, so I still have the board ready if anyone is interested sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by Bothi; June 19th, 2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old June 29th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Definitely not horrible

Well, this thread seems to be completely dead, so if anyone is actually interested in playing a game of 'Scape online, just PM one or more of these people, who are all people I have played against or know to play Heroskype.

-Bothi
-Fedex Worker
-Filthy the Clown
-awesomeunleashed
-MegaSilver
-dok
-infectedsloth
-lefton4ya
-Machinekng
-neo
-Bengi
-boromir96
-Major Q23
-Vegaslen
-vegetarian18
-kira-tea
-capsocrates
-FuriousMufasa
-GTigers55
-TheExplodingCheez

Last edited by Bothi; September 3rd, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
Old July 5th, 2012, 01:39 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Heyyyyyy Bothi you left me off your list lol

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; July 19th, 2012 at 08:20 AM.
Old July 19th, 2012, 09:18 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

anyone wanna play? I've never done online before but I'm eager to try

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old September 3rd, 2012, 02:43 PM
Definitely not horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Well, this thread seems to be completely dead, so if anyone is actually interested in playing a game of 'Scape online, just PM one or more of these people, who are all people I have played against or know to play Heroskype.

-Bothi
-Fedex Worker
-Filthy the Clown
-awesomeunleashed
-MegaSilver
-dok
-infectedsloth
-lefton4ya
-Machinekng
-neo
-Bengi
-boromir96
-Major Q23
-Vegaslen
-vegetarian18
-kira-tea
-capsocrates
-FuriousMufasa
-GTigers55
-TheExplodingCheez
Edited (sorry you two), and , I am back, and once again seeking opponents.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 02:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I might be up for a round sometime next Saturday or Sunday. PM me if your up for a game.

(P.S. I don't have a camera for Skype so...)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 03:03 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll probably be available all tonight if anyone want's to hit me up for a game.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events