Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 1st, 2012, 03:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroSkype Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostship View Post
Is there enought to love about the game without the terrain and minis?

The tactile nature of the game is a nice break from the computer.
There's enough to love without the minis. Not that I don't love the minis, but I love the gameplay even more. Of course, like I said, I usually set up the board before I play the game, although I usually don't keep up with moving the figures around as the game progresses.

So, are you game to give the league a go?
Old March 11th, 2012, 10:50 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey all, I will be available all day today till about 3 or so if anyone wants to play.I'm good with just about any maps and figs.Just no C3G or unplaytested customs.I can use Skype Heroskype app and Google docs.Pm me please.

~B96

Edit: I guess it was not to be

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; March 11th, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old March 11th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Hey all, I will be available all day today till about 3 or so if anyone wants to play.I'm good with just about any maps and figs.Just no C3G or unplaytested customs.I can use Skype Heroskype app and Google docs.Pm me please.

~B96

Edit: I guess it was not to be
Hey, Boromir. I am up for a game later this week, if you want, generally any time after 5 PM CST. I have created the map (available here: just send me your google ID and I can add you to the document); to speed things up, I pre-picked a 500 point army (its on the google doc; here is the figure master template), so please let me know what you want to field, as well as a good time to play it out.
Old March 13th, 2012, 01:18 PM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

Registration for the next online league is now open

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39976
Old March 23rd, 2012, 07:35 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

I got my boosters from miniature market today. Once work calms down, I'll be requesting Skype games again.
Sorry FTC, we never worked out a time. Been swamped.
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:00 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This whole thing looks interesting! I would definately like to try this..... however, my wife just had her tonsils removed, and thus I must take care of her. However, since I was recently laid off and currently work PT for the time being, I would give this a shot in about two weeks if there is anyone that still does this. One thing... I don't do skype, can't do phone calls, and I do not have AIM or any other instant messenger... will that be a problem?
Old March 29th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
One thing... I don't do skype, can't do phone calls, and I do not have AIM or any other instant messenger... will that be a problem?
Not a problem. The games can be played completely by the chat/dice roller app and the Google Doc. Just post when you are ready to play, and we can set up a game.
Old March 30th, 2012, 02:17 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm gonna sound like a liar(based on previous post), but the wife just gave me time to play today. Anyone interested please pm me asap. I have about a 3-4 hour window starting now. I currently have Ticalla Jungle built on my table from a game night a few days ago (I can deconstruct it to put up a diff map, but I don't prefer doing that)

I posted this at 2:15 EST, btw

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; March 30th, 2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: forgot to put time zone...
Old April 4th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm free to play between 9 AM to 12 PM CST on Mondays and Wednesdays, and almost every night around 8 PM CST.

I can play via Filthy's HeroSkype App and Google Docs.

PM me whenever you'd like to play, and when you are ready to resume a game.
Old April 8th, 2012, 08:27 AM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

I have Migol's tomb built in the back room right now.

Starting mid next week or later I'd like to set up a game around 8:30pm EST.

I'm a totally green noob, so hand holding will be required.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:04 AM

To-BI-As has disabled reputation

Now that i looked through several topics, I want to find someone to play with! I usually can spend some time on weekends, or after work at 18:00 (6.00 pm) CET.

Just PM me to set a certain time!
HeroSkype app would be perfect! Also got Skype, if you're not using the app, or we communicate via PM.

For the maps, I own every terrain set exept VW.

I hope this way I will find some opponents!

Rise, run, feed, ripen, wound, wither, fall, rise again...!

Marro is Might!
Old June 1st, 2012, 05:15 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Bothi is looking for a match, I will not have a webcam/mic at the time, but chat through anything is an option.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events