Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 17th, 2010, 06:59 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Oh, okay, sorry 'bout that. I threw him in basically to get 5. But after writing that, I kind of like those ideas, haha!

But I think for Hatter I'll leave it to Bats, because that's better then what I had anyway.
Old October 17th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey, I've got nothing against people sharing my ideas. And it might be a while before I get to him myself ... that said, Terry would be my choice from you to start.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 17th, 2010, 07:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Here are my designs, from newest to oldest.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; June 7th, 2012 at 07:24 AM.
Old October 17th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Nice idea.

1- Green Arrow (Connor Hawke)
2- Any undrafted popular Batman villan or character (ex. Killer Croc, Clayface, Nightwing, Robin, Scarecrow, etc.)
3- Any undrafted Flash villlan "rogue" (ex. Weather Wizard, Heat Wave, Capt. Cold, Mirror Master, etc.)

4- Question (male)
5- Black Hand or that other Black Lantern guy
I would really like to hear all of your ideas for your top 10..... Come on man.... Top 5 only, and you really should have some definite ideas as to what you want to do with those top 5. Btw, if you don't have solid ideas for 5, just list however many you do have ideas for. Please.

:huff:
Old October 17th, 2010, 07:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's just fishing for info on who's been drafted ...
Taking that into consideration, a post like this would make more sense for him ...

1- Green Arrow (Connor Hawke)
2- Killer Croc
3- Heat Wave
4- Question (male)
5- Black Hand

Scapemage - I'd love to see your design ideas for Green Arrow Connor Hawke, Killer Croc, Heat Wave, The Question, and Black Hand.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 17th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

1) Mass Master (Jack Power)
2) Zero-G (Alex Power)
3) Lightspeed (Julie Power)
4) Energizer (Katie Power)
5) Multiple Man
6) Firelord
7) Rock Outcrop
8) Heat Wave

Links still work, but they won't inform you of much. :p

Last edited by tcglkn; March 5th, 2011 at 11:49 PM.
Old October 17th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

So if say I have a design write up I am working on, I could post a power or two I want worked on in here and have it commented on?
Old October 17th, 2010, 09:04 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
1- Graviton
2- Shadow Theif
3- Super Skrull (X-men)
4- Black Widow
5- Thor Girl

(working on write up for these guys)
I am interested in your thoughts for Shadow Theif, because I would really like to see some interesting mechanics that represent/translate his ability to go into the shadow realm and then reappear somewhere else and at another time if he so chooses. Oh, and I don't think he should have to be on a shadow space to pull it off, but maybe the shadow spaces could somehow boost his abilities in some way.
Old October 17th, 2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
So if say I have a design write up I am working on, I could post a power or two I want worked on in here and have it commented on?
Definitely. This is a place where we can all casually collaborate together and also handle some official business with how we choose the next public LD.
Old October 17th, 2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
1- Shadow Theif
2- Super Skrull (X-men)
3- Graviton
4- Black Widow
5- Thor Girl

(working on write up for these guys)
Black Widow has been drafted in the Inner Sanctum. Otherwise, you're good to go here.
I'd love to see your ideas on everything on that list.

Old October 17th, 2010, 09:11 PM

I'll let you update the first post for Tickle, Griff, so we don't step on each others' toes.

Old October 17th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

I am writing Shadow Thief's write up right now, when I read this thread I had some idea, but no clear write ups for any of these figures. Will PM Shadow Thief soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy