Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Playtesting Sign-up

I would never vote to kick someone out for a one time screw-up. A warning, PM discussion, public rebuke, sure... but not an immediate dismissal without notice. I don't think any of us would do that.
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:09 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I don't know. If we PM'ed an Ally a design to playtest Elongated Man and then days later an extremely similarly worded, costed Mr. Fantastic showed up on their own custom thread, I'd think that was grounds for immediate removal. I think the repurcussions should depend on the offense.

I have to agree with Greyowl that a single line addition would not be a bad thing. Especially when it comes to the ERB. We really hold nothing over them to keep them from leaking things though.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:13 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I just went ahead and updated to make us all happy. Check out the last two line.

Quote:
  • PLAYTESTING PHASE
Check out the Playtesting FAQs! Once C3G Design Threads have been moved to the playtesting phase, they will be posted in the public Playtest Sign-up Thread. Any Hero, Sidekick, or Ally can sign-up for one playtest at a time, and the Lead Designer will PM that member the current form of the design. The Playtester must return any completed Playtest Sheet to the Lead Designer, who will post it in the appropriate Private Design Thread. The Playtester must not share the Design with anyone other than the Lead Designer, and failure to comply can/will be grounds for dismissal from the C3G project.
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:41 PM

One additional test for Doomsday has been requested by the LD (WhiteStuff).

Getcha points on, getcha points on. Getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha points on.
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I don't know. If we PM'ed an Ally a design to playtest Elongated Man and then days later an extremely similarly worded, costed Mr. Fantastic showed up on their own custom thread, I'd think that was grounds for immediate removal. I think the repurcussions should depend on the offense.
In that situation, I would probably support immediate removal as well, as that wouldn't seem like an accident, but something intentional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I just went ahead and updated to make us all happy. Check out the last two line.

Quote:
  • PLAYTESTING PHASE
Check out the Playtesting FAQs! Once C3G Design Threads have been moved to the playtesting phase, they will be posted in the public Playtest Sign-up Thread. Any Hero, Sidekick, or Ally can sign-up for one playtest at a time, and the Lead Designer will PM that member the current form of the design. The Playtester must return any completed Playtest Sheet to the Lead Designer, who will post it in the appropriate Private Design Thread. The Playtester must not share the Design with anyone other than the Lead Designer, and failure to comply can/will be grounds for dismissal from the C3G project.
That looks good! Can we add it to the ERB section, too?
Old April 19th, 2010, 11:03 PM

What is the ERB section? Now I know I am getting close to 30...
Old April 19th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

ERB = Executive Review Board
Old April 19th, 2010, 11:07 PM

Good call. I am on it.
Old April 19th, 2010, 11:09 PM

Done.
Old April 20th, 2010, 02:32 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

19 POINTS
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Griffin; December 2nd, 2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old April 20th, 2010, 02:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's all yours, McCrimson!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2010, 09:51 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just reading through this thread, why are the design threads going to be made private? I enjoy reading through the process.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy