Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 30th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
New Office Episode=
I watched last week"s episode yesterday. Hilarious. You gotta love and cringe at "Date Mike".

Old March 30th, 2010, 10:31 AM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
New Office Episode=
I watched last week"s episode yesterday. Hilarious. You gotta love and cringe at "Date Mike".
My favorite line:

Julie: "What is he like normally?"

Pam: "Well, he's...more....kinda...like...yeah you can leave."

Another favorite:

Jim: "This baby is amazing. She gets me out of all kinds of stuff!...And I love her too. I love her very much.

Last edited by Frylock; March 30th, 2010 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Forgot another line
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:22 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

The newest South Park. Stan's dad gives himself testicular cancer so he can get medicinal marijuana.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; April 22nd, 2010 at 03:42 AM.
Old April 1st, 2010, 07:01 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Justified and Breaking Bad 1st Season.

Old April 1st, 2010, 10:27 AM

Krizo is surprisingly tart

Spongebob on SPRING BREAK!!

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I am really liking Justified. Another good show from FX. You are a bit behind on Breaking Bad, the 3rd season just started up. I missed a few episodes of season 2 myself so I need to Netflix it.
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:30 PM
Sandy 7-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
I am really liking Justified. Another good show from FX. You are a bit behind on Breaking Bad, the 3rd season just started up. I missed a few episodes of season 2 myself so I need to Netflix it.
Yeah, I want to read the Elmore Leonard books Justified is based on. Shouldn't be that hard to hunt them down. If you care, they're Pronto, Riding the Rap and Fire in the Hole (from Leonard's collection When the Women Come Out to Dance)

When AMC aired the best of Breaking Bad Marathon a few weeks back I watched the pilot and was hooked. I didn't want to watch any of the other episodes they showed at the time because they jumped around to much in the storyline (I think it was only 6 or 7 shows and only two of them were from season 1 counting the pilot.) Luckily, the library has seasons 1 and 2. I was able to get the first six shows from them and devoured it (they split up the boxed set). Now, I'm waiting for the remaining first and second season shows. I think I'm second on the list.

Old April 1st, 2010, 08:35 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The entire Whedonverse is now on Netflix On-Demand.

All episodes of Buffy, Angel, Firefly, and the wonderful Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog are now available. Enjoy!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:50 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

South Park.

Spoiler Alert!

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Watched the new Family Guy on Hulu, and I can definately say that I'm through with that dumb show. Lame jokes, and I never even laughed. Plus, what's with this 'new' Stewie? The 'evil' Stewie was much better.

After that, I watched the Simpsons. Much better and funnier.
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NHL Playoffs
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Sandy 7-Up

Watched Sunday's episode of Breaking Bad. The last few minutes of that episode were fantastic (the whole show was great, but the last bit was outstanding in my opinion.) As good as any action sequence I've seen on the big screen in awhile.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV