Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 1st, 2009, 08:44 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

My brother is making me watch Queen of Spades (opera) right now (sung in its original French oh boy! ), I'm only an hour into it and you can tell how good it is because I am posting on this site right now.
1/10

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 02:47 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

The Seven Samurai
Old July 2nd, 2009, 08:40 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Final Cut with Robin Williams and Jim Caviezel.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old July 2nd, 2009, 08:48 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Monsters Inside Me. It's a Animal Planet show about weird parasites that have found their way into humans and reek havoc. Was nasty, scary, and interesting all at the same time.

Basically what I took from the show was to never go to Africa, seems like everything comes from there.

-insert signature here-
Old July 2nd, 2009, 09:57 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Saw the fog. 7/10. Itke John Carpenter was shooting to make a Thing-like film, but he messed up somewhere..... maybe the ghosts or the music...... but something seemed to go awry for me.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:14 AM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:18 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Holy Giant Sig Pic, Claws of Death! Might you be able to reduce it a bit?

Terminator 2, though it was mostly just on in the background.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:32 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
I've been thinking about pulling that DVD out lately, I think you just put me over the edge. Especially with no baseball to watch tonight.

-insert signature here-
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:00 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Holy Giant Sig Pic, Claws of Death! Might you be able to reduce it a bit?

Jim
It's not any bigger than his last one
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:16 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
It's not any bigger than his last one
That's what she said.

Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:44 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Vertigo and the intro to Revenge of thr Sith. Man, I forget just how awesome that movie is.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:46 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
The Final Cut with Robin Williams and Jim Caviezel.

That movie could hav ebeen sooo much better. Bad director.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies