Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old June 30th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

You can directly blame that movie for Jack Black being a star - instead of being someone who is best used sparingly.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:15 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Let's see...

Cloverfield (sunday)- 4/10. Absolutely horrible.

Godzilla (1998; Sunday too)- 6/10. Not the worst godzilla movie, but certainly not up to most of the movies' caliber.

The Thing (saturday)- 10/10. Hands down the best horror film I've ever seen.

I'm gonna see the Pink Panther 2 today, so I'll tell you guys how it is.
For the love of God, don't go see Pink Panther 2. I love Steve Martin but any one that tries to top Peter Sellers is doomed to failure.
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:17 AM

BigBadBruinsMac is surprisingly tart

Barbie - A Christmas Carol

What can I say? I have a 7 year old girl

Awesome traders: theredfro, Rĸchean, SuperflyTNT, Kaiyu, TheSparkleInYourWater
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:18 AM

BigBadBruinsMac is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Finished up Fringe last night, very slow starting series, but got much better towards the end, including the end scene with a very surprising reveal (and I'm not talking about Leonard Nimoy).

EDIT: Also watched Dr. Horrible's Sing along Blog, which I highly recommend.
I LOVE Fringe! One of my favs right up there with Lost, 24 and Heroes!

Awesome traders: theredfro, Rĸchean, SuperflyTNT, Kaiyu, TheSparkleInYourWater
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:00 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Let's see... Cloverfield... Godzilla... The Thing... Pink Panther 2...
Nice list of disaster(ous) movies

I watched "Yes Man" and I enjoyed it. I actually quite like Munchhausen By Proxy. I'm going to have to find soundtrack now...

I'm now moving on to Battlestar Galactica - which is coming as a recommendation from Jim.

Thanks Jim.
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBruinsMac View Post
Barbie - A Christmas Carol

What can I say? I have a 7 year old girl
She did watch it with you, right?

Old June 30th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I pulled out my copy of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I busted out some good ol' Shawshank Redemption the other night. Always a good choice. Headed out to see Public Enemies here in an hour or so. I'll let you know what I think.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old July 1st, 2009, 10:21 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Pink Panther 2- 6/10. Meh. I was dissapointed.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles- 10/10. Never laughed quite that hard!!! (maybe during shrek)

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:30 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I made may way through the four Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers the other night, and was most definately not disappointed.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:40 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
I made may way through the four Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers the other night, and was most definately not disappointed.
Yeah Baby! Kato you yellow swine... classic!

Still rockin' the netflix streaming through the 360. More Kung Fu Chaos (also an awesome xbox game) and Myth Busters explosions pack. Those guys are great. Remember, If one ever finds one's self in a Mexican prison with nothing but salsa and a D/C transformer then you can escape!
Old July 1st, 2009, 08:35 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I saw Public Enemies last night. It was an excellent movie. I usually have problems with gun fight scenes. They seem to lack action (shoot, duck and cover, repeat). This was excellent. Several chase scenes of with them hanging out of car windows shooting tommy guns back and forth. The dialogue was excellent, the acting superb. The story was brilliantly told. Best movie I have seen all summer. 8/10

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies