Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old June 29th, 2009, 10:29 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus King View Post
And GeneralGrievous13, how could you! Holy Grail deserves to be a 10/10! That is blasphemy what you are saying! lol
In my rating system, the only way that a movie can have a 10/10 rating is when it is so funny that you literally die laughing at it. Similar to "THE JOKE" in this skit.

heh heh hahaha HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Old June 30th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderCoach View Post
Watched Gran Torino...hated it.
I really liked that movie.
Me, too. I watched episodes 10-13 Season 3 of The Office. I'm still laughing this morning at it.

Old June 30th, 2009, 07:53 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Stargate SG-1, Season 5, Disk 1.
I'm halfway through season 1.

It's very good...
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:09 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I watched Twilight with my wife. I haven't seen it in a while, but I really like what they did with the movie vs. the book. The movie seems darker to me, and I like that. It's like they cut a bunch of the sappiness out.

Now, we'll see what they do with the next few books, which just get sappier and sappier.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Stargate SG-1, Season 5, Disk 1.
I'm halfway through season 1.

It's very good...
As awesome as SG-1 is, get yourself watching those Galactica discs!

I didn't watch anything last night.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 30th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Watched Holes with my kids last night. Not half bad for a kiddie flick. I was surprised at all the name brand actors, too.

~Aldin, munching on onions

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 30th, 2009, 09:57 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Let's see...

Cloverfield (sunday)- 4/10. Absolutely horrible.

Godzilla (1998; Sunday too)- 6/10. Not the worst godzilla movie, but certainly not up to most of the movies' caliber.

The Thing (saturday)- 10/10. Hands down the best horror film I've ever seen.

I'm gonna see the Pink Panther 2 today, so I'll tell you guys how it is.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old June 30th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Pianist 6/10
It was pretty sad, but in many parts boring-ish. A good movie overall.
Old June 30th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Primeval, Season 2 Disc 1.

It's a British sci-fi show about dinosaurs that pop through space-time anomolies to appear in the present. That's everything I knew when I saw the set on special offer at Amazon.co.uk---how could it not be great? And, it's everything you'd hope for from a time-travelling dinosaur show. Has it reached the US yet? (I don't have TV; all my TV watching is via DVD.)
Old June 30th, 2009, 10:41 AM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

I also watched Anti-Trust.
It is HILARIOUS!!!! (If you are a computer nerd)
It's actually supossed to be a action film, but it's funny with it's allusions to RMS, Bill Gates, Apple Computers. Horribly made, but funny at parts. (not meant to be funny)
7/10 because it was badly made.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old June 30th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Finished up Fringe last night, very slow starting series, but got much better towards the end, including the end scene with a very surprising reveal (and I'm not talking about Leonard Nimoy).

EDIT: Also watched Dr. Horrible's Sing along Blog, which I highly recommend.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 30th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I watched High fidelity...It was ok, it had its bad spots however.

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies