Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old February 13th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Had a fantastic 3-player game of Heroscape tonight!

Deathwalkers/Wolves (Luke) vs. Orcs/Krug (Dave) Vs. Marcus/Romans/4th Foot (Me)

Came down to Marcus vs. a Swog Rider and Isamu. The Swog Rider attacked Marcus with a perfectly timed swipe and won the game!

Newb.
Old February 13th, 2009, 02:10 AM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker

I've been playing a good bit of Ticket to Ride: Nordic Contries during the recent snowy days. I finally got Blue Moon City for Christmas, and that has seen it's share of table time. (I also got Potobello Market, Fire & Axe and Power Grid, but those games got lost in the shuffle for now- played, but not much.) Right after Christmas, I got the Seafarers and Cities and Knights expansions on clearance, so Catan has hit the table. Finally, I simply had to get the anniversary edition of Alhambra before it sold out, and I'm sure glad did! Great game that I can't wait to get expansions for.

Next month is my birthday, and I happen to know that I'm goning to be getting the long out of print Carcassonne Big Box that I happened to see at a local comic book store and songly indicated to loved ones that they should buy.
Old February 13th, 2009, 03:37 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Just played a round of Pandemic. I am hooked! Very, very fun.

My Recent Plays:
Old February 13th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
We have played it about 8 times since we got it, and so far we have only beat the game once! Have you had this experience?

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old February 13th, 2009, 11:21 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:
We have played it about 8 times since we got it, and so far we have only beat the game once! Have you had this experience?

~ET86
ET - we played 2-player with the default four epidemics and won by the skin of our teeth. Although, if we hadn't have played with the Scientist and the Researcher I don't think we would have had a shot!

My Recent Plays:
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:01 AM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:

~ET86
ET - we played 2-player with the default four epidemics and won by the skin of our teeth. Although, if we hadn't have played with the Scientist and the Researcher I don't think we would have had a shot!
I am 1-1 against the easiest setting, with two characters. I love the challenge this game presents, and the shorter coop to play with my wife.

Last night we finally got enough people to try Cash n Guns. It is a fantastic short little beer and pretzels type game. We played six times and everyone had a blast playing. I'd like to get a game with the full six people.

We also got a game of Last Night on Earth in. We roped in two new converts that really enjoyed it with us.
Old February 15th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Clue. My friends and I played it at least four times last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 15th, 2009, 06:01 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I've been playing Carcassonne for a long time on the 360, but we finally got the "real" box version yesterday.. amazing how much more fun it is on the table.
Old February 15th, 2009, 10:53 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Chess! Go!

Lol sorry had to. But those of you who don't know how to play either of these, you have not yet played a true board game. I have played chess nearly all my life and I still am. Go ahead and find a chess set or a Goban, you must know how to play these to be a true gamer.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:02 PM

Cheesy Poofs is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
I've been playing Carcassonne for a long time on the 360, but we finally got the "real" box version yesterday.. amazing how much more fun it is on the table.
That's so cool! I have been playing it on Xbox for a long time and just now started to play the board game this Christmas and have been getting expansions at my local War Dogs.
Old February 16th, 2009, 07:00 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Clue. My friends and I played it at least four times last night.
I wish I could find a few people willing to play Clue 4 times in a row....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 16th, 2009, 12:27 PM

Yesterday I played Incan Gold and Apples to Apples with my family.

My Recent Plays:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games