Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old November 30th, 2019, 02:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

done
Old January 14th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Creality Ender 3 on sale at Woot! $169.99
Nevermind. Already sold out.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; January 14th, 2020 at 01:34 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:12 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I was told that the high resolution trees 10, 11, and 12 off of Thingiverse were kind of lopsided. I fixed them as best I can.
DELETED (see Thingiverse)

Last edited by White Knight; October 27th, 2022 at 12:55 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 01:20 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

updated
Old January 26th, 2020, 11:28 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

(see Thingiverse for fixed trees)

Last edited by White Knight; December 19th, 2022 at 04:59 PM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 12:58 AM
C3G Landlord

updated
Old February 5th, 2020, 05:46 PM

Guillermo-Tell Woo who?

Hi,
am I the only one who can't interlock the printed terrain? Looks like the tolerances are really tight.

Also, has anyone tried to print a 24 hex tile? It's huge, impossible to fit in my Ender 3.

Thanks.

Just playing around...
Old February 5th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

We're gonna need a bigger 3D printer.

Maybe printed sideways it might fit but you'll need a lot of supports.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 5th, 2020, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo-Tell View Post
Hi,
am I the only one who can't interlock the printed terrain? Looks like the tolerances are really tight.

Also, has anyone tried to print a 24 hex tile? It's huge, impossible to fit in my Ender 3.

Thanks.
I know that my older printer isn't tuned right and doesn't make good interlocking terrain. It tends to print outer edges larger and holes smaller (basically added to much material).

My Ender 3 prints well--the hexes are a little loose, but they interlock.
Old February 13th, 2020, 08:27 AM

Big Oldprankster is surprisingly tart

I was pretty happy with the way the interlocking was on the 5 hex bridge piece and the sides. A tad tight with real HS pieces but fit nicely with other printed pieces. I have good luck by slowing the speed to 85% of the basic Cura profile when doing anything with the interlocking edges on my Ender 3 pro.
Old February 13th, 2020, 09:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Great tip! Thanks.
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:06 AM

Jak is surprisingly tart

is there a file for heroscape bases, so I can re base custom figs?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing