Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 26th, 2020, 09:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

I knew about the schizophrenia, but not about the amnesia. I’ll try to add the issues he’s in to my reading list so I can understand more about him.

My thinking right now is something like this;
Quote:
I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD PUT A BOWIE REFERENCE HERE BUT CAN’T COME UP WITH ONE
Whenever a figure you control rolls attack dice for a normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of [whatever] or higher, remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card to add an automatic skull to that roll.
Too annoying? Maybe, but I feel like the player has a decent amount of control over it at least. I feel like it would capture a lot about the character; a lot of knowledge, but kind of scattered in when he’s able to use it. It also thematically echoes the Legion units in loving unrevealed OMs.
Old January 26th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It might be that his mental state just makes it tough for him to fully recall things/put them in words, rather than being strictly amnesia (though it functions the same way for the plot). It's been a while since I read those issues.

So kind of an unreliable, but compulsory Attack Plan? Interesting. I think it'd need the right title to really sell it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2020, 08:23 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I knew about the schizophrenia, but not about the amnesia. I’ll try to add the issues he’s in to my reading list so I can understand more about him.

My thinking right now is something like this;
Quote:
I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD PUT A BOWIE REFERENCE HERE BUT CAN’T COME UP WITH ONE
Whenever a figure you control rolls attack dice for a normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of [whatever] or higher, remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card to add an automatic skull to that roll.
Too annoying? Maybe, but I feel like the player has a decent amount of control over it at least. I feel like it would capture a lot about the character; a lot of knowledge, but kind of scattered in when he’s able to use it. It also thematically echoes the Legion units in loving unrevealed OMs.
Waiting in the Sky?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 28th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

KULL

HUMAN / ATLANTEAN
UNIQUE HERO
CHAMPION
PROUD

MEDIUM 5

LIFE 6

MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 5

??? POINTS

BY THIS AXE I RULE
Kull has the class of King in addition to what is listed on this card. After attacking an adjacent figure with Kull, he may attack one additional time and you may move any Order Markers on other cards you control onto this card.

WARRIOR LEADERSHIP
All Warriors you control move one additional space.

BATTLE HARDENED
If there is at least 1 Wound Marker on this card, the most wounds Kull can receive from an attack is one.

Old January 28th, 2020, 03:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems like a good JLA piece with the three relevant classes here.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Does he need to be a Champion? Just feels out of place atm. I guess I just think dual-classing should be realistically avoided when possible, and it doesn’t feel necessary here.
Old January 28th, 2020, 04:08 PM

That's a solid point. I don't think he loses anything by doing King as the Class and trimming down the first power to just the double attack and Order Marker movement.

Old January 28th, 2020, 05:14 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

There is a reason. It is in the workshop where this design originated.
Otherwise yes I would just have him be a King.
Old January 28th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Just A Head

I’ll be honest, I had my own with the design you’re mentioning, but I very briefly voiced them and nobody jumped on them so I let them go.

To me, getting some synergy with a design from a different comics universe doesn’t cross the boundary into “double-classing is needed” but that’s one of those things where other people might disagree.
Old January 28th, 2020, 05:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I love me some cross publisher synergy webs when possible, but I don't think dual classing him is needed here either. Pick a timeline he arrives here from. If he's a king, then he's a king. If he hasn't become a king yet, then he's a champion. If another card that hasn't been made yet wants to rope him in to some synergy, then update the synergy hooks on that card when it gets made to do so.
Old January 28th, 2020, 08:13 PM

Yeah not that important of a design to me.
Old January 28th, 2020, 08:27 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'd love to see another Atlantean.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy