Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old January 24th, 2020, 06:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travnar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travnar View Post
Hey all

I think I want to dive into HoSS. What's the recommended place to pick up minatures?

Thanks!
They are on miniature market, troll and toad, coolstuffinc, and ebay. I have a bunch of extras with cards if you want to send me a pm, Ill give you a deal on them.
Awesome! I really appreciate that. I'll let you know whenever I get around to it. Haven't played as much lately, so I'm hoping to get into the groove of Heroscape again before starting to move into HoSS. Plus we both live in IL so that'll work out well!

EDIT: Nevermind, that's Mac that's in IL lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Miniature Market does still have some, but their selection is very limited. I don't think they are restocking. CoolStuff and Troll and Toad are probably the best bets. Ebay can be good, but you have to be price and shippping conscious. TREX is a great trader, by the way. Sometime in the near future, I hope to have my extras cataloged and posted here on the site.

Edit: CoolStuff offers 99 cent shipping on mini singles. Troll and Toad offers $2.99 shipping on mini singles, but often has a slightly better price, so both are good to buy from.
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on both. I've noticed some of the hero figures can run up a little bit, like Maul being ~$45+.

Also, I noticed an absence of Episode II and III stuff. Any widely accepted takes on The Clone Wars era for Heroscape?
I have alot of stuff and none of it will run you more than 10 bucks a piece. The only figures Id even charge close to that would be ATSTs. Theres a solid foundation for droids and clones now. This deal on HoSS figures goes for any of you guys. I have been playing Star Wars Legion which are bigger than 28mm and I now have a resin printer so Ive came to the conclusion that I dont need two sets of minis in two different scales. I can play HoSS with legion figures which leaves me a lot of WOTC ones as extras. PM me if your interested.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 25th, 2020, 07:59 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm just gonna leave this here.

$26.5mil house w/ Star Wars themed basement

Oh, and PM me with how much you can pitch in.
Old January 25th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

I'll just make a withdrawal from petty cash....

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 26th, 2020, 11:29 AM

Travnar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

I'm trying to imagine the person who buys something like this? lol
Old January 26th, 2020, 12:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
There is a Star Wars Monopoly that has Kylo and Finn figures.
Old January 26th, 2020, 01:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
I havent checked thoroughly but it might be possible to get perfectly scaled miniatures through a printing service for the same price it would be to buy the monopoly game. Just a thought

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 26th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks like you can pick it up for $15 on Ebay and no painting or basing.
I bought it when it was released and the figures are Heroscape size.
Old January 26th, 2020, 03:26 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Looks like you can pick it up for $15 on Ebay and no painting or basing.
I bought it when it was released and the figures are Heroscape size.
Thanks for the tip. I just put a bid on one that ends today.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 2nd, 2020, 08:49 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Some dark humor for your Sunday morning. Sorry guys!

EDIT: If someone could piece them all together that would be awesome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Falcon Arrives on Alderaan.jpg (82.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Falcon lands on Alderaan.jpg (120.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: png Death Star Interaction.png (544.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Tarkin gives the order.jpg (24.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: png Death Star Fires.png (28.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Alderaan Destroyed.jpg (6.7 KB, 38 views)
File Type: png Written and Directed by George Lucas.png (409.4 KB, 1 views)
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Quote:
FYI - I got one of the sets. The figures are nice, but if you want to use them with Star Wars Miniatures, they are about a head taller . Their thinner bases help a bit. They are only slightly better compared to a couple human Heroscape figs - a Mohican and 10th Reg. Kylo Ren and Darth Vader work OK - look a little more imposing than in "real movie life". Finn and Luke look like giants. That will bug me a bit. There are some red Imperial and First Order tokens and some blue Rebel and Resistance tokens with the game, too. May have to use those for markers of some kind.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 2nd, 2020, 09:38 AM

In case you missed it in the HoloNet News thread or the HoSS Playtesting thread, we are looking for some playtesters. Yeah, I know, so is everyone else. The difference is, we're not too proud to try outright bribery!

Quote:

The Heroes of Star Wars Scape Phantom Menace Playtesting Rewards

Separatists are running amok!
We need your help to bring Republic Forces to the battlefield. Starting now, through March 14, 2020, submit playtests for units listed below to earn playtesting reward points. At the end of the playtest window, those who have earned at least 4 points will be eligible to receive a reward.

ELIGIBLE UNITS
Qui-Gon Jinn - 3 slots available
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padawan) - 3 slots available
Padme Amidala (Queen) - 3 slots available
Jar Jar Binks - 3 slots available
Gungan Army - 2 slots available
These designs available once all Phantom Menace playtesting slots filled!
Secret Designs!
Secret 1 - 3 slots
Secret 2 - 3 slots
Secret 3 - 3 slots

REWARD POOL
Republic Dice Bowl - 6 points
Separatist Dice Bowl - 6 points
Imperial Dice Bowl - 6 points
Rebel Alliance Dice Bowl - 6 points
Independent Faction Dice Bowl - 6 points
Rancor - 3D Printed and painted (2 available) - 6 points
Droideka 3D Printed and painted (4 available) - 4 points
Anti-Infantry Battery 3D print - 5 points
Bacta Tank 3D print - 4 points
Containers & Canister DO set 3D print - 4 points
Gungan Army set 3D print (unpainted) - 6 points
Qui-Gon Jinn Star Wars Miniature - 4 points
Padme Amidala Star Wars Miniature - 4 points
Militiagung Infantry Squad Star Wars Miniature (3 available) - 4 points

Reward Pics
Spoiler Alert!

How it works:
- Participants may sign up for one design at a time. Once a playtest is completed and submitted to HoSS, a participant may sign up for another design, if available.
- Submitted playtests are subject to review prior to reward points being awarded.
- Each playtest submitted for an eligible unit before March 14, 2020, will earn that playtester 1 Reward Point.
- At the end of the reward period, playtesters who have earned at least 4 Reward Points will be eligible to receive an item from the Reward Pool.
- Eligible playtesters may spend Reward Points to choose a reward from the Pool in order of points earned, starting from the highest total to the lowest eligible total.
- Ties will be broken by lightsaber duel using an online random number generator.
- Limit of 1 reward per playtester per reward period.
- Rewards will be shipped at no cost to participants in the continental United States. Participants outside the continental US will be required to pay a portion of the shipping charges. Please ask for a shipping quote before redeeming your reward points.
- On their turn, eligible playtesters may elect not to choose a Reward from the Pool.
- All unused Reward Points will carry over to any future Reward Periods.
- Playtests should be submitted using this form.
- See HoSS Playtesting Guidelines below.

The fine print:
Quote:
HoSS reserves the right to refuse incomplete playtest forms and to ask for additional details before accepting playtests. Incomplete forms may be revised and resubmitted for consideration. Playtesting slots for each design are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If all playtesting slots are filled before the end of the playtesting window, HoSS may make additional units available for playtest.
HoSS Playtesting Guidelines
1. See the list above to see which figures are eligible to earn reward points.
2. Post in this thread that you are signing up for a playtest and the figure you are signing up for.
3. Send a PM to Porkins or mac122 to claim your playtesting slot. They will send you the text for card to be tested.
4. Figures must be playtested against official classic Heroscape units and released HoSS designs to ensure compatibility and balance. Since publicly released C3V and SoV cards have been tested against Classic Heroscape cards, these may also be used in testing.
4a. To paraphrase the C3V: You do NOT need to have the actual figures to use during your playtesting. What we most want are eyes on the design and balance of the units.
5. We recommend using BoV approved and C3G competitive maps. These maps are generally symetrical and have been extensively tested for balance.
6. Preferably, playtesters should use the Official Playtest Form to present test results. When playtesting, please make notes of any important or odd events: extremely good or extremely bad dice rolls, abilities that worked every time or never, abilities that were not used, etc. Blow-by-blow battle reports are not required on the playtest form, but feel free to include them - they often make for entertaining reading.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 10th, 2020, 07:53 PM

Travnar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Anyone ever mix HoSS with regular game units?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape