Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 26th, 2020, 04:46 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Hooray! That's better. They didn't do enough with Bjorn last season, so I'm glad he's coming into his own now.

A number of Eastern European made or themed board games have come out recently--some I've gotten include Swords and Sails, Rurik: Dawn of Kiev, and Titans (KS coming next year). So I'm glad to see the Rus in the show. Three of my grandparents had parents who came from that area, so I've been getting in touch with that part of my heritage in the last decade or so.
Old January 26th, 2020, 01:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That's awesome!
Old January 27th, 2020, 06:43 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I started watching Star Wars Rebels a few days ago and am up to episode 10 of season 1. I really dig it.

I had also watched episodes 2 and 3 of Dracula, to finish season 1. I enjoyed it. Different and interesting to me.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 27th, 2020, 10:02 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Rebels is great. I personally feel like it starts rather rough and gets better, so you're in for a treat if you like it from the get go.

A few of my favorite moments in all of Star Wars is in that show.
Old January 27th, 2020, 10:14 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Been watching Clone Wars on Disney+ in preparation for the final (?) season that starts next month. Forgot how preachy they got in some of the episodes, but overall a good series.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 27th, 2020, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I really enjoyed Rebels as well. A fun show, with an interesting crew, and I thought it did a really good job of wrapping it all up at the end. It's pretty cool when you see the Ghost pop up in other SW movies now, makes you wonder what kind of crew are in some of the other Rebel ships and what kind of stories they might have to tell.
Old January 27th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I should probably check out the Clone Wars series as well

Old January 27th, 2020, 06:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Clone Wars should technically be watched first, since there's a ton of callbacks to it (Same team made both shows). But if you don't care about cool cameos and references as much as me, it doesn't REALLY matter.
Old January 27th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Cool Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Clone Wars should technically be watched first, since there's a ton of callbacks to it (Same team made both shows). But if you don't care about cool cameos and references as much as me, it doesn't REALLY matter.
Yeah, I figured I was kinda jumping ahead, but I had recently painted a Sabine Wren miniature for Star Wars Legion and didn't know anything about her in the Star Wars world. So it was recommended that I check out Rebels.

I don't have any Clone Wars models for Legion and don't plan on getting into those factions. But I do eventually want to check out the animated series, as I'm impressed with Rebels and would likely dig Clone Wars too.

Old January 27th, 2020, 08:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I figured I was kinda jumping ahead, but I had recently painted a Sabine Wren miniature for Star Wars Legion and didn't know anything about her in the Star Wars world. So it was recommended that I check out Rebels.

I don't have any Clone Wars models for Legion and don't plan on getting into those factions. But I do eventually want to check out the animated series, as I'm impressed with Rebels and would likely dig Clone Wars too.
I had bought the seasons of clone wars on dvd before streaming them was as easily accessible. I started to watch them but stopped shortly after at the time. I borrowed them to a friend at work (seasons 1-3) shortly after he found a job at another place and I never got them back. I havent really been back to visit them. Watched a few on Netflix but that was it. As far as clone wars legion goes. Ive assembled and primed 2 core sets of it. Assembly on those droids was so awful. They do look fun to play though. I may have to restart clone wars and eventually watch rebels too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:39 PM
...has moist legs

Rebels is basically a direct continuation of Clone Wars. It does continue storylines that started in CW, especially the Mandalorian arcs, which directly tie into Sabine in a future season.

Legion looks great. I just can’t afford another money sink game, or more minis to paint! I don’t like assembly though, so that definitely helps keep me away. I’d rather paint Imperial Assault which you don’t have to assemble. I recently did a Thrawn from that as a present for my brother and it was fun.
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Rebels is basically a direct continuation of Clone Wars. It does continue storylines that started in CW, especially the Mandalorian arcs, which directly tie into Sabine in a future season.

Legion looks great. I just can’t afford another money sink game, or more minis to paint! I don’t like assembly though, so that definitely helps keep me away. I’d rather paint Imperial Assault which you don’t have to assemble. I recently did a Thrawn from that as a present for my brother and it was fun.
I loved Imperial assault skirmish. I have a ton of IA. But honestly, Legion blows it out of the water as far as everything goes. Legion does everything I wanted IA to do. The galactic civil war era models are easier to put together.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV