Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 20th, 2020, 06:09 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Hello!

Apologies if I'm doing this incorrectly, but I wanted to submit a Unique Squad, as you can see below. (Since I am HORRIBLE at techy-type stuff, I wanted to submit a link to a photo of a the squad as well. Only problem I could foresee is potentially availability of the squad, as only a handful are on ebay at this moment. But I'd love feedback, and of course feel free to correct me if my submission is off here! (Not to mention how to make it so that I can post the picture so everyone can see it,without a link to the card.)

Thanks!!!

Introducing: The Order of Kryptea!

(Rackham CONFRONTATION - GRIFFIN: EXECUTIONER UNIT BOX 4)

Photo: https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...oner-100200889

Picture of the card (minus the units)

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/ma...ils=true&pid=3

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old January 20th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure if the Order of Kryptea is intended as a submission or just a request for feedback. If the latter, the Pre-SoV Workshop thread is the place to go.

Regardless, I am unable to see the card image. The link leads me to some sort of error page.

Unfortunately, poor availability will kill any hope of submission. Unless you can demonstrate that online stores have ~50 or so available, I'm afraid we can't induct it.
Old January 20th, 2020, 07:41 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I'm not sure if the Order of Kryptea is intended as a submission or just a request for feedback. If the latter, the Pre-SoV Workshop thread is the place to go.

Regardless, I am unable to see the card image. The link leads me to some sort of error page.

Unfortunately, poor availability will kill any hope of submission. Unless you can demonstrate that online stores have ~50 or so available, I'm afraid we can't induct it.
Yea it was intended as a submission. I'll get some fan feedback first, and see if I can find some more figure avilability. The sculpts ares sssiiiicckkkkkk! Thanks for the tips!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old January 20th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Quote:

Yea it was intended as a submission. I'll get some fan feedback first, and see if I can find some more figure avilability. The sculpts ares sssiiiicckkkkkk! Thanks for the tips!
Ok, I assume this is intended to be a withdrawal for now. Best of luck!
Old January 21st, 2020, 12:57 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Quote:

Great figures! I actually recommended those as a proxy for the Cultist. You can see them in the alternative sculps thread. I made a card for them as well.

I wouldn't recommend Confrontation figures for VC submissions as the game is out of print and many of the figures become quite expensive and hard to find. Best of luck though!
Old January 22nd, 2020, 02:24 PM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know if it's the good place to tell that, but in this topic:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=36007

The links to Render Fy point to Kha instead
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
I don't know if it's the good place to tell that, but in this topic:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=36007

The links to Render Fy point to Kha instead
Fixed, and Lilja added!
Old February 23rd, 2020, 11:29 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Lilja by @Lamaclown has been inducted into the SoV! Here are the official cards as well as the PDF.

No one has volunteered to create Lilja's (Jan. 17) Book yet?
Old February 23rd, 2020, 01:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Lilja by @Lamaclown has been inducted into the SoV! Here are the official cards as well as the PDF.

No one has volunteered to create Lilja's (Jan. 17) Book yet?
No. Have at it, if you'd like.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 23rd, 2020, 04:36 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Old February 23rd, 2020, 10:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hah hah.

I'm just glad you're interested, old time. Cheers!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 24th, 2020, 11:11 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I made the book a few weeks ago. Probably should have linked it somewhere, huh?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs