Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:16 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Alternate Sculpts

So the box came in the mail today and I have to say the figures are pretty good! You'll need to pick up at least two boxes if you want a matching squad of Swiftfangs, Quickfangs, or Blade Dancers as you only get two male warriors and two female warriors in the set. However, the two heroes that are included will make a perfect substitute for Bahadar and Manauvi since one carries a giant axe and the other carries two fang like swords. I needed a wolfen with a spear so I took one of the spears from the other army and drilled a hole in the wolf's fist so he could carry it. Easy mod. I was disappointed that he didn't come with a spear as some of the promotional materials showed him with one.

Take a look for yourself. Here is one of the warriors next to a confrontation wolfen. It's definitely a cheap way to get a Varkaanan set at only $7 a box!

Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The size is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 23rd, 2019, 12:28 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Bought two of those and 2 more starters of another faction. I got these to try out wrath of kings. Thanks for the heads up on these.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 23rd, 2019, 08:23 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heads up for those who want Microtroopers. @robbdaman mentioned that this Assault Ranger Squad is a good proxy and now it's on sale for $3.25. I just ordered a box!

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgdt004.html
Old November 23rd, 2019, 10:28 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

There's a bunch of Dust packs on super Black Friday sale as well, including the Gorillatrooper alternates for $5. Lots of others some may make good proxies for other things as well. Zombie Nazis anyone?

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 23rd, 2019, 12:22 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
There's a bunch of Dust packs on super Black Friday sale as well, including the Gorillatrooper alternates for $5. Lots of others some may make good proxies for other things as well. Zombie Nazis anyone?
Those zombie nazis are boss.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 12:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

or maybe Gorillitroopers, Microcorp Troopers

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 23rd, 2019, 07:45 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

@SuperSamyon I believe the starter set is all that has the spearmen so that may be the only limitation, but at least you were able to figure it out. Spears are fairly easy weapons to make.

Last edited by robbdaman; November 24th, 2019 at 10:03 AM.
Old November 25th, 2019, 08:33 AM

And the Gorillas are now out of stock... Hot item at $5 a piece.

Both Amazon and Ebay still have some old AT-43 figs available just not at as cheap of a price.

Old November 25th, 2019, 09:59 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
This one https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1872509 looks more like the Varja to me. Just cut off the base, and the spear. If you need minor adjustments to the model, send it to me, and I can move arms and legs around, and reposition stuff, and send it back.
Looks cool. Ive eyeballed that model before. Im not sure how well my fdm printer will handle that with support removal but Ill chop the spear out in blender and give it a shot. Taking the base away may screw with how the feet are oriented. Ill probably keep the base with the test print.
Yeah I saw that one too. It looked cool, but I was thrown off by the base.... but hey, I'm fine with it!
Super modeller Miguel Zavala (mz4250) modelled a nightwalker that would be good for the Varja:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/5TZ9EKT6Y/nightwalker
Old November 25th, 2019, 11:33 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
This one https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1872509 looks more like the Varja to me. Just cut off the base, and the spear. If you need minor adjustments to the model, send it to me, and I can move arms and legs around, and reposition stuff, and send it back.
Looks cool. Ive eyeballed that model before. Im not sure how well my fdm printer will handle that with support removal but Ill chop the spear out in blender and give it a shot. Taking the base away may screw with how the feet are oriented. Ill probably keep the base with the test print.
Yeah I saw that one too. It looked cool, but I was thrown off by the base.... but hey, I'm fine with it!
Super modeller Miguel Zavala (mz4250) modelled a nightwalker that would be good for the Varja:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/5TZ9EKT6Y/nightwalker
That one looks like it would be a great fit! Thanks for the suggestion!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old November 25th, 2019, 12:47 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

The dust tactics minis are wonderful. Don’t need to be primed. I haven’t used any for published customs yet, but I’ve painted a ton of them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs