Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 19th, 2019, 09:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Great find!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 19th, 2019, 09:48 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Looking at the Miniature Market black Friday sale I was checking out the Wrath of Kings miniatures. They have the House Goritsi - Skorza Box #1 on sale right now. For those unfamiliar as I was they are a wolves faction for that game. Would make good Varkaanan alternates, while they are all unpainted so would take a little bit of effort. MM's site pic only shows the heroes in the box but their site also shows the Skirmishers.

Also the honor and trechery box which would make a good alternates for the quickblades and the three heroes. The Ashmen could make a good use for more cultists or Ebon Armor or Knights of Blackguard though they have a samurai look of them.

There is also the Skorza starter box which has a variety of good units as well.

All the little war dancers don't match much but may be good for blade dancers if need be or maybe some Achillean Gladiatrix.

There are a variety of other Goritsi though not all are on sale or clearance so may be a bit pricey. Great miniatures though if you're a painter or don't care if minis aren't painted.
Wow those are awesome! Surely some of the confrontation team is on that project!
Old November 19th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Wow those are awesome! Surely some of the confrontation team is on that project!
Looks like it.

= =
Old November 19th, 2019, 10:06 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

It's a CMoN product, they make some of the best miniature sculpts in board games today.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 19th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

That's a really valuable resource for those who came late and didn't get the Varks. They are a super fun faction, and this is an easy way to get good minis for it.

= =
Old November 20th, 2019, 09:02 AM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Also on sale right now, especially that Honor and Treachery box at MM for $7. Comes out to less than 50 cents per miniature.

The starter box is on clearance for $35 which is still a great deal for 24 miniatures.

All unpainted but great quality.

Wrath of Kings: House Goritsi - Gotha Knights box also looks good just not as cheap right now.

I haven't seen if there is an easier way to mix and match yet but there are a lot of hero boxes as well.

The Wrath of Kings game itself has some very cool miniatures for those who just like customs too.

Old November 20th, 2019, 10:17 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Also on sale right now, especially that Honor and Treachery box at MM for $7. Comes out to less than 50 cents per miniature.

The starter box is on clearance for $35 which is still a great deal for 24 miniatures.

All unpainted but great quality.

Wrath of Kings: House Goritsi - Gotha Knights box also looks good just not as cheap right now.

I haven't seen if there is an easier way to mix and match yet but there are a lot of hero boxes as well.

The Wrath of Kings game itself has some very cool miniatures for those who just like customs too.
Thank you! I ordered the starter box for $7. Great find! Do you know by any chance if the minutures are customizable? I ask because one of the minutures shows a wolf with a spear and then it shows the same wolf with a blade. In your second picture, it looks like some of the wolves have spears as well.

I'm asking because I need one spear wolf.
Old November 20th, 2019, 10:29 AM

That's a good question. They are also relatively unassembled. The weapons are selectable, removable or adjustable on some at least it seems. That way but you can choose what arms and legs you want if it fits. That would make them even more versatile if you want to change them into a Greyspear over a Swiftfang, etc.

There is some work involved with superglue to be had. Still they are the closest things to the Varks we've seen.

Last edited by robbdaman; November 20th, 2019 at 08:36 PM.
Old November 20th, 2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
That's a good question. They are also relatively unassembled. The weapons are selectable, removable or adjustable on some at least it seems. That way but you can choose what arms and legs you want if it fits. That would make them even more versatile if you want to change them into a Greyspear over a Swiftfang, etc.

There is some work involved with superglue to be had. Still they are the closest things to the Varks we've seen.
Yeah the pictures show conflicting images so it's hard to tell. I saw one unboxing already and it didn't look as customizable but they also didn't open every pack.

I already ordered a box so I'll report back on what I find.
Old November 20th, 2019, 10:58 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm glad you ordered one, Sam. First of all, the faction is fun as hell, and second of all, I want to hear how these minis look.

= =
Old November 20th, 2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm glad you ordered one, Sam. First of all, the faction is fun as hell, and second of all, I want to hear how these minis look.

Yes absolutely. I've already completed the faction for Heroscape, now I'm just trying to complete them for Confrontation which has been tough. Lol.

I'm hoping these guys fill a few gaps. Can't wait to see how they work.
Old November 20th, 2019, 12:37 PM

Ah, well I'm guessing it's the same miniature sculptor working on the two wolf factions, they are so close to each other in look. The only one I don't have is Confrontation Y'Anrylh or Bahadur. Not going to pay $50+ for him either, that's insane. I proxy using one of the Great Fangs Attachment wolves which I know you have as well.

Only other thing I've seen close to the wolves are the Technolog Werewolves which is a Russian miniatures game of 54mm. Kinda cool looking but you have to buy them from sellers in Russia, they don't exist elsewhere.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs