Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 7th, 2019, 11:49 PM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Alternate Sculpts

@Dad_Scaper No worries! It's like a third of what I found; most of the rest is heroes but there's a couple more squads - Durgeth, Shieldsmiths, Grax, Beakface Sneaks, and some unreleased ones, I think is what's left - I just figured since everyone was sharing a whole bunch and I had some free time I'd link a few for people to take a look at. I know you're busy - there's no need to apologize. Just wanted to contribute a little bit!

@robbdaman Those are awesome! I'll definitely have to look at those - a pity there aren't more modern minis for them to be proxies of...

@SuperSamyon I know, right? I was really happy to find those - they look like a perfect 'scape squad.

Cheers!
Old October 8th, 2019, 12:20 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I’ll vouch for Dust minis. I have a lot of those actually, gradually working through them for customs and just painting. They’re cheap on minimarket.
Old October 8th, 2019, 08:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

********* Updated through here. *********

Phew!

All updated. I didn't insert (1) units without clear sizing or basing information, or (2) units that haven't been released yet, @Sir Heroscape , but otherwise that should be everything. Please holler if I missed something.

Tremendous thanks to all of you guys contributing in this thread. I knew I'd get help here, which is good, because this business of scavenging for minis is not something I would do on my own.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 10th, 2019, 09:06 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Pathfinder Battles: Legendary Adventures set which is supposed to come out this month has a nice Chimera which could be used for a Rachiem alternate.

This is a digital render so the real mini will look somewhat different. It's also a red dragon and not a white but beggars can't be choosers. Chimera don't come along that often prepainted.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:00 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finally had a chance to work on the alternate figure card for the Nhah Scirh Cultist using the alternate figures that @Dad_Scaper approved. They came in the mail a few days ago and I really liked their look. I tried to photograph them so it appeared they were looking up at a dragon they were about to take on.

I also recreated the card effects so it matched the same smoke effect style of the official card. Thanks again DS for approving them for official use. My next project will be working on the alternate Skeletons of Annellintia. Once I get some paint on them I'll create a card.

Enjoy!

Download the card here:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=4873

Old October 15th, 2019, 01:04 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Awesome!

I’m going to add Nagrubs as alternates for the Marro Gnids.

= =
Old October 15th, 2019, 01:13 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Well done Samyon! Those look great.
Old October 15th, 2019, 01:23 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

That's an awesome card, @SuperSamyon ! It looks fantastic.

Also, I like the idea of using Nagrubs for Marro Gnids. Wish I had thought of it a year ago when I took the plunge on them.
Old October 15th, 2019, 01:52 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the kind words!
@Dad_Scaper maybe we can add the card next to their name on the second post of this thread so people can easily find it in the future? Also, since it's an official alternative, perhaps it will make sense to add it to their book?
Old October 15th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I can do that.

I would love to get the individual books updated one day, but that's just too much for me to bite off right now. Next time I come through with a round of updates, I'll put some connection to your excellent card in the OP.

= =
Old October 16th, 2019, 08:34 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anybody have a good alternate sculpt for The Varja?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old October 16th, 2019, 08:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

It occurs to me that this mini, which we just announced, would be a credible Varja:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
NEW MINIATURE ANNOUNCEMENT
Unique Hero - Huge - Double Spaced

The figure used for this unit is a Pathfinder Battles figures from the Shattered Star set. Its name is Gug.
You, trolling this thread and looking for C3V minis, should consider picking up the units that we post over there. Get while the gettin' is good!

But I'll add this one to the OP for The Varja, to answer your question.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs