Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old November 4th, 2015, 08:34 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: BoSS Procedures & Voting Thread

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old November 4th, 2015, 01:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think that is enough to pass. I'll try getting the thread started up later today but I won't be around much at all tomorrow to participate in any discussion. I have to drive someone up to the cities to catch a plane and that will take up most of my day.
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@heroscaper2010
@Yodaking
@Ninja Status
@DanieLoche
@Koolster25

Can I get a head count of any of the team members that are still interested in participating in this project. I think we ought to get it back in gear if we can. I have some solutions to keeping this going a bit better. As I'd like to start it back up but need to count active member votes for inducting new maps and voting on in process maps. I'm still interested in doing this, so:

TREX
Yodaking
Danieloche
Ninja Status

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; March 16th, 2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old March 13th, 2017, 12:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm still around and can be involved but would still prefer to do so in a minor role. I have a lot of things pulling me in different directions.
Old March 13th, 2017, 01:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Im generally wanting to know who is around to finish voting on a few designs in the works and who still wants to be involved to know what percentage of members to pass things off with. Ill put you down as a yoda.

Old March 13th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm still around and can be involved but would still prefer to do so in a minor role. I have a lot of things pulling me in different directions.
The same for me... ^^
More over, I have to admit that I am not really into the Battlefield custom rules thing. Not a bad project at all, but just not my taste so it is quite hard to motivate myself in this part of BoSS. ^^" But otherwise, I am still here to give my opinion in more classical BoSS maps, for rules clarifications and checking, and possibly for .pdf creation if needed.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 13th, 2017, 01:31 PM
"like" happy

Thanks @DanieLoche a for you as well then.

Old March 14th, 2017, 10:59 AM
"like" happy

@Ninja Status @heroscaper2010 @Koolster25
Are you guys still interested in participating as active members? I want to kick this off again here soon, and get things done. Maybe with a couple slight changes to keep it fresh and running.

Old March 16th, 2017, 06:58 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I'm still in, though I'll be less active. Thanks for giving this a much needed bump, man.
Old March 16th, 2017, 07:05 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I'm still in, though I'll be less active. Thanks for giving this a much needed bump, man.
Great, I'll add you.

Old March 18th, 2017, 01:40 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately, I do not have the time these days that I used to. I will try and pop in from time to time and give my 2 cents, but I'm afraid I won't be able to play an active role. Best wishes to you guys, though! Hope this project gains lots of attenion and momentum.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 18th, 2017, 02:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks for all your support in the past Koolster. If your schedule ever frees up some again don't be a stranger.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape