Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Draftable Vehicles - Waiting for new Initial Test

I think I lost a little interest when I learned how the rules work.
I will try to get to it soon-ish. I want to make sure the next release is kosher first.
Old June 25th, 2019, 03:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think I lost a little interest when I learned how the rules work.
I will try to get to it soon-ish. I want to make sure the next release is kosher first.
That's not great. This has been a tough nut to crack for sure.

Yeah, my focus has been on Christmas in July as well, but I find stuff like this (campaigns, skyscrapers, etc.) is easy to just ignore in lieu of ongoing releases if we let ourselves.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2019, 03:55 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I know. I am going to try mock up a Danny the Street and see if that gets me going again.
I just do not like the OM reveal requirement to drive a car so I have not given it much thought in a while.
Old June 25th, 2019, 03:59 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, that's in here:

Quote:
MOVING VEHICLES

In addition to the Size, Life, and Defense values contained on destructible object cards, Vehicles have a Movement value. After revealing an Order Marker on one of your Army Cards, instead of moving normally with all of the figures associated with that card, if one of the figures from that card occupies the Driver space a Vehicle, you may move that Vehicle.
You may only move a Vehicle once for each Order Marker you reveal.
Do you think you'd like it better if you just got to do it when activating a card, instead of activating all figures on that card? The goal is to prevent squads from dominating with them over Unique Heroes, but that might be doable without the OM restriction.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2019, 04:08 PM

I think you should only be able to drive one VDO per revealed OM.
So you could activate Lady B with Mr F and she could drive a car but you could not drive 2-4 cars, just one per OM.
Old June 25th, 2019, 04:19 PM

I'm down with that. And you're running the initial, so I think it's reasonable you can tweak the rules to find what's fun.

Old June 25th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So instead of this:

Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on one of your Army Cards, instead of moving normally with all of the figures associated with that card, if one of the figures from that card occupies the Driver space a Vehicle, you may move that Vehicle.
You may only move a Vehicle once for each Order Marker you reveal.
We do this:

Quote:
Instead of moving normally with an Army Card you control, if one of the figures from that card occupies the Driver space for a Vehicle, you may move that Vehicle. You may only move a Vehicle once each player turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 25th, 2019, 04:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think you should only be able to drive one VDO per revealed OM.
So you could activate Lady B with Mr F and she could drive a car but you could not drive 2-4 cars, just one per OM.

Makes sense to me. Spell rules have a one spell cast per OM reveal and it helps quite a bit to limit issues.
Old June 25th, 2019, 04:21 PM

That looks nice and clean to me. Would love to hear from Ronin, but I'd say if you feel inspired, Tornado, run with it.

Old June 25th, 2019, 04:25 PM

Cool. I have had the Sports Car card out for awhile now and use it as a wound marker holder for whatever I am testing.
Where were we for cost? 100?
Old June 25th, 2019, 04:27 PM

Yes. Cost is probably the final thing we'll dial in, though. Not like it particularly matters if it ends up lower or higher.

Old June 25th, 2019, 04:33 PM

Ronin has expressed his apathy for steering the thread to me on Discord, so I've got the go-ahead to update the text here (and will momentarily). Hope that gets you unstuck, Tornado!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library