Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old April 21st, 2009, 04:30 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart
Ultron's plan.

This is a picture story I did last year. I originally posted it on a freewebs site, and didn't feel like putting all the pictures here. I thought you guys would enjoy it.

It's a story where Ultron grows super powerful and large. The Marvel Heroes and Villains must unite together to face a common foe.

http://www.freewebs.com/optimusjay/

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old April 25th, 2009, 12:31 AM

jodokast is surprisingly tart
Re: Ultron's plan.

Let me be the first to go on record saying: "That is very cool!" Very creative storytelling as well!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old April 25th, 2009, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodokast View Post
Let me be the first to go on record saying: "That is very cool!" Very creative storytelling as well!
Thank you. I started making another story, but lost all the photos and never got around to taking them again.

Old April 25th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The piactures had some really nice angles, IMO (I especially like the Spiderman "Webbed" one ). It was really fun to read, especially because of those.

I still don't understand how, though, after all of the seeming invincibility, one blast from Doctor Doom could bring him down...

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old April 25th, 2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
The pictures had some really nice angles, IMO (I especially like the Spiderman "Webbed" one ). It was really fun to read, especially because of those.

I still don't understand how, though, after all of the seeming invincibility, one blast from Doctor Doom could bring him down...
It was starting to get pretty long and I was running out of ideas, so I just had Doom hit him. Silver Surfer was going to do something as well but like I said it was taking a pretty long time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios