Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

View Poll Results: Vote here
Entry 1 2 4.00%
Entry 2 12 24.00%
Entry 3 6 12.00%
Entry 4 2 4.00%
Entry 5 13 26.00%
Entry 6 15 30.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 31st, 2008, 06:47 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Speed Custom Terrain Contest #9 Winner Declared!!!!!!

This was a great contest and with lots of good entry's. Now to declare our winner.

Entry 6 made by ..........................................................
Soundwarp SG-1
Congratulations Soundwarp!!!!!!

Soundwarp SG-1 1st

Retrofitting facility-If a Soulborg you control ends it's movement on the red scanning space, you may remove one soulborg figure from one of your army cards and place it on this card. If you do, you may add one of the following markers to the figure on the scanning space. That figure gains the ability of that marker.
Backup Power Core- whenever this figure would be destroyed by receiving wounds, you may remove the Backup Power Core marker instead.
Rangefinder- May only be equipped to a figure with a range of 5 or more, add one to this figure's range.
Advanced arm hydraulics- May only be equipped to a figure with a range of 1, add one to the figures attack.

A figure may only have one marker placed on it's base at any time.

HS~KNT3rd

Ted4th

Zanter5th

Chief5th

Old January 31st, 2008, 07:09 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Hexes
Required hexes for this contest are 2 7hex, 2 3 hex, 3 1hex, Optional 3 2hex let me know if you udes when you pm me you're entree
Does this mean that each of those items has to be modified, as if building a set?
That is:

2 seven hex modifications, 2 3 hex modifications, and 1 hex? or do we pick one?

also, not to badger you, just want to help out - the correct spelling is "entry" not "entree"

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old January 31st, 2008, 07:12 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
THE PRIZE

The 1st place winner may choose one of these for the prize.
Hive terrain

Hive Brain & Card This comes attacked to swamp tiles. Just noticed that this one in the picture didnt have any.

Demon Gate and Card

Old January 31st, 2008, 07:29 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
Quote:
Hexes
Required hexes for this contest are 2 7hex, 2 3 hex, 3 1hex, Optional 3 2hex let me know if you udes when you pm me you're entree
Does this mean that each of those items has to be modified, as if building a set?
That is:

2 seven hex modifications, 2 3 hex modifications, and 1 hex? or do we pick one?

also, not to badger you, just want to help out - the correct spelling is "entry" not "entree"
No what this means is that you must use the equivalent of that hex area for the area of you're terrain. So if I say 3 7hex you must use 3 7hex in you're entry as a base, top of a tower, or whatever. Or 3 3hex would mean that you use them as a base or elevation pieces or such. Make sense now?
Old January 31st, 2008, 07:36 PM
Ug, a gray man

Oh, I think I get it.

Whatever I decide to build, has to incorporate those pieces, however I want, right?

It just says that those pieces are required. Can I use more than what is listed?

Sorry, but I've not participated in any of these contests, and before I spend a lot of time building something, I want to make sure that my entry will fall within the rules.

My Latest Maps
Old January 31st, 2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
Oh, I think I get it.

Whatever I decide to build, has to incorporate those pieces, however I want, right?

It just says that those pieces are required. Can I use more than what is listed?

Sorry, but I've not participated in any of these contests, and before I spend a lot of time building something, I want to make sure that my entry will fall within the rules.
Yes thats right. Also no you may not exceed those limits.
Old January 31st, 2008, 08:24 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart
Question:
So for the pictures, if I would make say a power for this land terrain, should i incorporate a custom card with it?

DeadEye
Old January 31st, 2008, 08:52 PM

Yes for this contest in specific
Old January 31st, 2008, 08:58 PM
Ug, a gray man

Another question.
Does this have to be a single, stand-alone unit? or can it be multiple parts?

My Latest Maps
Old January 31st, 2008, 09:36 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
So... For this contest there are no specifics on what we can use to build out piece(s?) out of? Interesting...

And I'd like to ditto Eckels above question, as long as we only use the hexes stated, may we make say three 'pieces' that are meant to be used together, or does it have to all be one piece?

~Neko, thinking...

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old February 1st, 2008, 12:57 AM

They don't have to be permanently attached. But they do have to be attached somehow so its one piece.Or else its like you're putting in more than one entry. If you disagree then lets discuss it. Im always open to options.
Old February 1st, 2008, 01:28 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
OMG! I want to win this one! I love Liefkickers stuff. I have one question. DO I have to use all of the terrain listed? Or can I just use some of it?

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles