Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 16th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Has there been any consideration for designing official custom buildings? I saw the buildings designed by Grishnakh (made them in fact but haven't tried them out yet) but does C3G have any plans? . . . maybe I'll go look at the custom terrain threads (I don't venture that way often enough).
I hope we do. If we do, though, I think it'll be Griff's brainchild. There are definitely no concrete (heh) plans thus far, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Try HYDRA Base Gehenna map for once mister man, some genius designed it.
I'll have to do that!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 16th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I have the ideas in my head, and I have even purchased a lot of the supplies already. I want to make them in a way where there will be a tutorial on how you guys can make them, and also have an option where you can purchase them from an online store as well.

The C3G buildings will be fully interactive with floors, rooms, elevators, breakable floors/walls/doors/windows etc. It will be fully interactive instead of hoping from one square box to another.
Old May 16th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I have the ideas in my head, and I have even purchased a lot of the supplies already. I want to make them in a way where there will be a tutorial on how you guys can make them, and also have an option where you can purchase them from an online store as well.

The C3G buildings will be fully interactive with floors, rooms, elevators, breakable floors/walls/doors/windows etc. It will be fully interactive instead of hoping from one square box to another.
Wow!
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post

Wow! Sounds quite daunting but very cool . . . Can't wait! The purchase or make your own option should be quite handy . . . plus with how exciting and cool this sounds it'll be more marketable to both the very dedicated and the casual C3G fans. I look forward to seeing it happen.
Old May 16th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed. Interactive terrain on the scale Griffin is implying will be ground breaking. Much in the same way Heroscape maps were/are.
Visions of grandiose dance in my head.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The funny thing is, the end result will basically be doll houses for men.
Old July 26th, 2012, 11:30 PM

5858vince is surprisingly tart

Hi everyone, I'm new to HeroScape and I'm blown away by all that you guys have done. I've started experimenting with creating my own cards. I've downloaded all your templates for the cards, borders, panels etc... My question is, how do I get a characters image that I'm using to fill the space where the image goes on the card. I'm using Gimp and all I can seem to do is get a square image which of course doesn't fit correctly into the nice sculptured area where the image goes. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Old July 26th, 2012, 11:34 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

You don't sculpt the image to fit, what you actually do it put the comic image (Or whatever) in the layer behind the template, so it acts as a "window" of sorts. There's a GIMP tutorial somewhere on this site, but a quick search couldn't find it, sorry.
Old July 26th, 2012, 11:59 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5858vince View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new to HeroScape and I'm blown away by all that you guys have done. I've started experimenting with creating my own cards. I've downloaded all your templates for the cards, borders, panels etc... My question is, how do I get a characters image that I'm using to fill the space where the image goes on the card. I'm using Gimp and all I can seem to do is get a square image which of course doesn't fit correctly into the nice sculptured area where the image goes. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Here ya go gimp tutorial its a great help, id suggest subscribing to the thread to make it easier to find. Other wise you can always search for threads started by whitestuff in the custom areas, it was the first one to pop up just now.
Old August 9th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can you reveal on OM on Deadpool, take that turn, then Insane Devote with Harley Quinn, then Sidekick with Jubilee, all in the same OM?

First the OM turn on DP, Insane Devotion, and Mutant Sidekick are both Immediate's so it's a roll off which goes first. Mutant Sidekick specifies that you can't take a turn with any other sidekicks, but sidekick isn't anywhere on Harley's card.

I always sub-conciously put in Sidekick on Harley's card until the other day I was planing a Spoiler team and noticed she can't Shadow Harley. So this leads me to believe the above answer should be yes, even though it actually should be no that is way..way to powerful.

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Red Eyed Jedi; August 9th, 2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Links
Old August 9th, 2012, 01:59 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

CharosInCharge is back!
Old August 9th, 2012, 03:07 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
So this leads me to believe the above answer should be yes, even though it actually should be no that is way..way to powerful.
It would seem you are technically correct. The best kind of correct.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project