Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 15th, 2016, 09:45 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker
09167's 8/31/17 Tradelist, looking for bases

Gone

Last edited by 09167; September 24th, 2017 at 06:43 AM. Reason: added new stuff
Old October 15th, 2016, 11:48 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: 09167's 10/16/16 Tradelist Collection 82% Complete

PM sent.
Old October 20th, 2016, 08:17 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I had a good trade with 09167. I love my new red order markers!
Old October 20th, 2016, 09:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
They were tempting. I sort of like his Lava Field tiles better than the official ones.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 20th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I love my new red order markers!
Not to be a prideful bubble-buster, but wait till you get the OM's I just sent out to you from the map contest . no offense 09167

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 21st, 2016, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir heroscape
Not to be a prideful bubble-buster, but wait till you get the OM's I just sent out to you from the map contest . no offense 09167
No offense taken lol, I must be behind the times though, what are OM's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes
They were tempting. I sort of like his Lava Field tiles better than the official ones.
Yeah! And cheaper! I used to have a simple tut thread but that was way back when. They are pretty simple to make though. Spray paint red, then use a black paint marker to fill in the tops, thats all i did and they dont scratch up or anything. Cant say the same for the molten lava though...

Quote:
Ty ty so much for the trade! I kinda wish i had more to offer. Maybe ill put up some more custom terrain and see what people think.

Last edited by 09167; October 21st, 2016 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Mispelled words
Old October 21st, 2016, 09:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I attempted to make some Asphalt but I think I used too thick of a spray paint. The pieces fit tightly together. Molten Lava I've done and it turned out nice. I took some black spray paint and did some overspray from a distance to give it a little texture and it looks like half melted rocks. regular tiles though I'm attempting to find cheap regular terrain to customize and give it another shot to complete the collection I have. Your custom lava set does interest me though.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 21st, 2016, 09:27 AM
A Man of Taste

OH and OM's are Order Markers. The guy that got the Red ones from you must have entered the Map Contest that the other guy hosted and a participation prize was custom painted Order Markers (OM).

Old October 21st, 2016, 10:15 AM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Molten Lava I've done and it turned out nice. I took some black spray paint and did some overspray from a distance to give it a little texture and it looks like half melted rocks.
If you're going to tweak your lava, you should look at the thread for Sir Heroscape's custom terrain; he started a group of us on tweaking our lava -- there's more in Ren's Terrain Mods/Tutorials, using sponging to apply yellow, orange, red, and black to the molten lava tiles in random patterns. I'll have to remember to do that when I print new lava tiles, so the tiles are consistent.
Old November 20th, 2016, 02:37 PM

Re: 09167's 11/20/16 Tradelist Collection 83% Complete

updated my list
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:49 PM

Re: 09167's 12/11/16 Tradelist Collection 88% Complete

I've updated my needs, my collection is near completion. I have some extra figures to trade, and I'm also accepting Warhammer 40k, Warmachine, and Hordes figures.
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:35 PM

Re: 09167's 12/11/16 Tradelist Collection 88% Complete

I've updated my wants and haves

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades